Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 38.

Rave thread but not really sure at this point. We still love you Mason.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you for the new thread @laylavd. Still crying at the title. Can’t believe I was late watching the TikTok AGAIN!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That tiktok has totally thrown me, I came upstairs to have a shower about half an hour ago and now I’m just wondering about, don’t know what I’m doing… I need to get a grip! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I need to see the whole video debs filmed, I don’t care if it’s an hour long.

I’d mush him a five guys up, when he moves to watching himself in the mirror pretending to eat one 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That tiktok has totally thrown me, I came upstairs to have a shower about half an hour ago and now I’m just wondering about, don’t know what I’m doing… I need to get a grip! 🤣
I was about to put a lasagne in the oven but now I've been sat here so long thinking about Mason it is going to take too long to cook. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How long is he going to make us wait for part 2…place your bets

Why does the sat nav have an American accent? 🤣🤣 No ick here just to clarify, just shocked at how young he looked. Would still bang you Mase.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm fully prepared to offer any and all services Mason requires to help him recover from wisdom teeth removal. Nurse, chef, cleaner, hole, stylist, driver, whatever he needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm glad he waited for me to finish dinner before posting. I'd have choked on my burritos 😂 😂 Oh Mase.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I need to see the whole video debs filmed, I don’t care if it’s an hour long.

I’d mush him a five guys up, when he moves to watching himself in the mirror pretending to eat one 😂🙈
I love that Debs was talking to him like he’s 5. Still her lil baby ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm fully prepared to offer any and all services Mason requires to help him recover from wisdom teeth removal. Nurse, chef, cleaner, hole, stylist, driver, whatever he needs.
I thought this was a very wholesome post until you sneaked 'hole' in there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Daddy will certainly not be flirting with anyone in Wyld after half the country has watched that TikTok. I still would though….

• Haha
Also I'm a bit sad that we weren't on 'He's 37 Tattle threads fit' for a bit longer 😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does the sat nav have an American accent? 🤣🤣 No ick here just to clarify, just shocked at how young he looked. Would still bang you Mase.
He does look so young....but i still would...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.