Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keylimepie

VIP Member

Exactly I’m sure Gareth will be thrilled at him sunning himself in Portugal. Why don’t people see it for what it is. Another insta hoe wanting attention
Are you sure it’s Portugal?? I think the poor little lamb probably meant Portsmouth. They sound kinda similar 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Geexoxo

VIP Member
If you don’t like tattle that’s whatever but you can’t slag tattle off then in the same breath read/write smut about the same people you say we can’t talk about :/ half the stuff they write on tumblr is wayyyy more graphic and sexual than what we say on her. Also I’m less than half a year older than mason so if I’m old then so is he 🥰✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
Ok I’ve watched the video another 5000 times and shown it to people I work with. I think it’s the confidence 🥵 the fact he a) still thinks he looks as good as ever b) knows that people would pay big money for his manly teeth 😂 and c) this is actual mason content, not just at training but him, a bit more raw. More of this please mase!!

also, the little slurpyslurp kills me every.single.time
I’ve watched it a good few times already this morning.

It’s the way he laughs at his own joke too, “I ain’t got no teeth”.

I showed my dad and he went “all those people waiting for dentist appointment and he jumps the queue”

Dad I don’t think he’s rocked up to his local nhs dentist demanding his teeth are pulled, he’s probably paid a small fortune at a top of the range clinic 🙈

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
I like to think he reacts in the same way we all do when she pops up on his tiktok etc…

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Also had a bit of a laugh last night. My fbi skills have got out on IG. Had a fan page I’ve spoken to her once or twice before messaged me about whether I knew if mason was dating a certain insta hoe. Why me leave me alone. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Be careful the sick reactions are coming for you! We're not allowed to post Benjamin here 😢
God I'm not a chilly fan he bores me. However I'm a cock fan and he has a fat one.
I have this chilly pic for people who don't like his face.
Screenshot_20211110-175257_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
No fucking way are me and this guy the same age. What are they doing to these poor Chelsea players they're ageing like milk 🤯

I’m 3 months older than Lukaku, I nearly choked and I mean literally choked when I found out. Thought he was well in his 30s 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Rodney2208

VIP Member
I might need to check what I have on my photo album before going away this weekend with someone that isn't Mase (or Tink, Kai, etc...) 😂 😂
Oh god, I’d forgotten that pre wedding Mr R had done cloud storage and linked both our phones to the storage…. He asked me the other day why we had photos of Mason, Chilly and Dec stored with our wedding photos 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

jflurker93

VIP Member
433 must have sponsored his dental surgery so he gave them a bit of exclusive footage 🤣
I don’t understand why they got footage it’s confused me a lot 😂😂

He can send 433 a video of him high asking for a five guys but he can’t send the fbc video message? selfish shit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12