Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
England, mason and Spicy this week! At least John provided a picture of the “goods” yesterday!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve got absolutely nothing to give to make it better- where’s a new piece of smut when you need it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know he is missing Lukey and Mase but saying he has pulled out because of his mental health is a bit extreme

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I know he is missing Lukey and Mase but saying he has pulled out because of his mental health is a bit extreme
They don’t get that The reality is he’s not well and the teens have made a big deal of it just like they did when mason was missing from the Newcastle game coz they said he was ill! 😂
He’s really not skiving off cos mason is missing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Come on Mase if you’re well enough to be on instagram you’re well enough to provide some content.
Stop liking Aitch’s stuff and show us a nipple or something
298C228A-5DAC-4549-80FA-E39407E26C69.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Today really is - without using the obvious pun- like pulling teeth!

• Haha
‘His mental health and he has the flu’
I’ve only seen that he has the flu, nothing about mental health. They have to make a drama out of everything don’t they 🙄

Come on Mase if you’re well enough to be on instagram you’re well enough to provide some content.
Stop liking Aitch’s stuff and show us a nipple or something
View attachment 858162
We really should have messaged and asked for nudes yesterday when he was high.

• Haha
It’s been so long I can’t even remember who this thread is about?? Mason who??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.