Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s clear to me that Mase isn’t spending as much time around instahoes as we might have thought or at least isn’t listening to them when they speak if he thought Botox was used in lip fillers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
duck off he calls Tony ‘Big T’ too! 😂😂😂

Also, we can make a lot of innuendos about his ‘big lips’ … they are massive oh my god😂😭❤

He looks like me checking out my lips every time I get mine topped up 😭😭😭

A20D3F43-229C-44AB-909A-0BD09BB47FC8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Evening FBC! I’m back from hell (court, same thing). Tried having a catch up. Pointless. Anything other than instahoes I need to know about? 😂

Get well soon to everyone not feeling great 💙

• Heart
Big T flying his spaceship to Portugal for him to chill with the insta baddie

We’ll pick you up in a few days Mase.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine the NSFW tit he came out with he’s had to edit out though…

‘Oi big T the FBC think you’re a DILF’

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Hope he didn’t tell Debs she’s been called a Karen 🤣

• Haha

I actually think he might have fancied the anaesthetists with the way his mum asked ‘what did you think of them’ and then he grinned 😂

Definitely had to edit a lot out for those tik toks, I want a part 3!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Big T flying his spaceship to Portugal for him to chill with the insta baddie

We’ll pick you up in a few days Mase.

The insta baddie thinks she’s gonna get some but Mase just wants to talk about his giant teeth and pout at himself in the mirror… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bethany moore is too desperate, she was after shawn mendes for a long time and he only fucked her once he went to london in 2019
I acc remember her always putting the Manchester United games on her Instagram stories with a glass of wine when she first started following mctominay 😂 at this rate we need another bin 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.