Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry you feel that way Mrs G. Personally I don’t feel that’s the case. I don’t see it as anyone trying to outdo anyone, it’s all coming from a good place and there’s no competition. There’s room on this thread for lots of smut, the more the better. That’s just my opinion.

Right I’m back to looking at those horrid pics of Stonsey. Horrid 🤞🏻
They’re vile aren’t they 🤢 I’m so sorry, won’t do it again I promise 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This will probably have you all turn against me but its bothering and has done for a while.

@jflurker93 I feel like you keep trying to outdo me with your smut against mine and its really put me off writing.

It happened in the JG thread and feels like its happening here.

I'm sure you dont mean to do it but it hurts my feelings to the point I really dont think I want to be here.

Sorry everyone one for bringing it up.

Enjoy the thread and I hope you girls get some content soon xx
I'm sure no one is trying to outdo anyone. You're both just doing what you enjoy and we appreciate it a lot. ❤ You both give us a lot of Mason joy. X

• Heart
This will probably have you all turn against me but its bothering and has done for a while.

@jflurker93 I feel like you keep trying to outdo me with your smut against mine and its really put me off writing.

I'm sure you dont mean to do it but it hurts my feelings to the point I really dont think I want to be here.

You are always welcome here ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They are honestly an assault on the eyes! I’m sorry for inflicting them on you all,

Where has everyone gone!? Gone massively quiet For an evening 😞
Sorry I'm on FaceTime to my boyfriend who is unfortunately not Mason Mount

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are honestly an assault on the eyes! I’m sorry for inflicting them on you all,

I'm actually watching TV for change instead of scrolling on my phone whilst pretending to watch TV. 🤣 There is a surgeon programme on BBC2.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I’m still here. In and out today. I don’t know where the hours go and I have to get a move on and pack up crap in the house that I cba doing 🤣😳

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

I’m really sorry you feel that way.

I’m not sure what else to say other than I don’t try and outdo you or anybody, it’s just something I enjoy doing.

I enjoy reading yours so much and all the others on tumblr too, as does everyone here.

☹

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m in the bath practicing for my journey to Portugal to save mason

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I'm watching Toy Story in bed as Mr P is weary and grumpy 😂 I started it last night but fell asleep so I'm watching it again!

• Haha
  • Heart
I was planning on getting an early night before Wembley tomorrow night but my husband, who is also unfortunately not Mason Mount, keeps waffling at me about total crap! 🤬

• Haha
Yes I’ve got Mr Suder here- who is not Mason, neither is he John or even ruder he is not Dom 😢
I have Mr R here - he is also not Mason, he is also not Chilly nor Spicey. It’s all a bit of a let down really!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.