Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KJ-2022

VIP Member
I just find him disingenuous and fake.

A few months ago he noticed that Kirk Norcross was following him (for his memes) and a day or so later he had one of these turns where he kept saying he wanted to kill himself. It caught Kirk’s attention and Kirk got in touch with him and they exchanged numbers etc. The next day Marcus posted screenshots of their text message conversation whilst he went back to to his usual posting of content such as eating McDonald’s or posting memes. No sign of him wanting to kill himself the night before or him struggling with his mental health.

Given that Kirk has experienced suicide with his father and is obviously still grieving over that tragedy I just found it tasteless and amounting to nothing more than attention seeking rather than someone who is trying to navigate their way through these thoughts and feelings.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Call me horrible but I’m still not convinced he ever actually wanted to do it. Something about the previous stories etc doesn’t add up and I am glad he is still alive but the cynic in me thinks the come back from his near death experience is the next project

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

boojange

VIP Member
I was asleep, woke up for a middle of the night middle age wee. I got inspired and made this. It is beaut.

And when I wake up in a few hours, if this hasn't got any likes or emoji reactions. I will delete it. I'm on a roll. Indulge me. 😉

20210921031009.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Pansypotts

VIP Member
The man who passed away had asked Marcus to stay away from him and wanted nothing to do with him. He had been turning up at his house uninvited - think he has a habit of doing this which is why he was sectioned the first time.
He develops obsessions with men - I think he should be under psychiatric care for this. It could be dangerous for others and himself

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Tanne1999

VIP Member
The guy who passed away has a daughter who follows Marcus’ account. Imagine some strange man your dad knew for a tiny amount of time posting on the internet saying they’ve been intimate with your recently deceased dad 😷

Not like Marcus cares. Anything for a like and a bit of sympathy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
I think he has got a lot of issues to be honest, he starts so many things and stops. He done only fans, dieting, giving up drinking. He puts up posts and then deletes them and puts a lot of cryptic messages up about feeling low and depressed. He’s also put up messages that his mum is toxic and a bully but then deletes or puts a post up of them hugging saying she’s his support and best friend. But then the next minute you see him In the pub with stories of his table number asking for drinks or links to his Amazon wish list which is full of junk food. He hounds all the reality lot to get a follow or a mention. Sometimes I think he’s a bit of an attention seeker but I mostly think he just craves someone to love him but needs a bit of professional help. I don’t think Instagram will help with his self esteem. It’s very sad 😞

Reactions: 23

PreeingPree

Thread suggestion
Pretending Stephen done me up the bum..
Well done trolls and Tattlers ‘YOU WON’

• Haha
  • Heart

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I don’t like him. 🥲 He threw a massive strop when his book got bad reviews and started calling people trolls - personally I think if you want to put yourself out there you need to accept differing opinions. Different if people were attacking him due to his disability or trolling his family but not over a few bad reviews of a book. In retaliation he then started taking the profile pictures of people who had left bad reviews and encouraging people to troll them saying horrible things about their looks. This was a few years ago now and it’s all been deleted sadly so you’ll have to take my word for it.

He seems to have done quite well for himself though, on Twitter he had a fair few celebrity shoutouts. It annoys me that his memes have blown up though as he just takes them from other people and edits them to add himself to them. I mean I know this is the nature of social media but people go on like he’s hysterical 😬 I also get the impression sometimes that people are laughing at him and not with him and it makes me feel uncomfy

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Well if he’s posting about spas and mum is posting about weight loss it either wasn’t him or was literally a slide down the grass 🤦‍♀️
Obviously nobody would want him to harm himself but the way he tries to blame everyone else but himself for his actions is tiresome
The image of Marcus sliding down the grass and just lying there waiting to be found has me in stitches! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Hes reading here anyway..look at his latest Insta post🤣🤣

Hiya Marcus Hon👋👋👋NO ONE will fall for your fake suicide attempts again!!!!
I TOLD YOU ALL! HAHA! If a new account named something like "Stephenswidow" arguing with us you know who it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

PreeingPree

Ohhhh here he goes the greedy gollumpus.

Moaning about a service he has not paid a penny into, but leached from since he crawled out of his mothers ham wallet.
I bet the doctors could see straight through his crocodile tears!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I've never liked him. I think he knows full well when he's being a dickhead and knows he can hide behind his autism and alot of people will lap it up. He seems very mean spirited. I remember one night he was on the beg for drinks and a few hours later posted something about his followers "not having a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of" which got deleted not too long after. That crocker girl seems a right sly one as well.

Just to add his followers have gone up in the past few hrs by about 4000. Someone is buying followers it seems!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Pansypotts

VIP Member
I hope this little shit doesn’t get a free holiday. He’s nothing but a lazy git!!

Also I don’t know why but he reminds my of Gypsy Rose’s mum 🥴

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
9E3AB5DA-2106-4643-A21C-C01224E7ED49.png

I’m not here for fame. I’m all for making people smile and laugh, cheering up those who follow my journey. that is my passion.” Ok lol.

Secondly, usually responds within 6 days???? What does he have going on that could possibly take 6 days to record a 30 second video 😂😂😂. Boys so lazy it’s unreal.

• Haha

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
I noticed he’s getting a fair bit of stick on his post for bashing the NHS and mental health services?

What did he honestly think? That he was going to be carried away to a 5 star hotel to “rest” whilst being fanned and fed grapes??!

Cut the drinking/drugs and begging and social
Media and then people might take you more seriously

AS IF he’s back peddling CBD oil!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20