Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the most worrying thing he has ever posted. Made me feel a little bit sick. I do hope he is ok. It’s been 2 hours and it’s not been deleted…

Reactions: 8
Oh my god that is not what I wanted to see this morning - I hope to God We have not have to witness this via social media and he’s actually OK?
None of us ever wanted this to happen.

Reactions: 4
There’s a post on Facebook where I live ( I live near by to him ) about someone stood on the bridge on the A30 and that there are people there holding the person back from the railings. Someone has commented saying it’s her cousin please let her know he’s ok and the commenter is Marcus’s cousin. So presuming this is him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
God my heart jumped out of my throat when I saw that message. This bloke really needs some serious help 😢
I really hope he’s ok and is safe now!

Reactions: 5
His mother honestly seems like one of these who loves all the praise and the like that comes with having a disabled child but could never be arsed for the real graft. She was in pub not too long ago with him hmmmmm. Aww I do feel bad I know we take the piss but I genuinely hope he gets help.

He really needs a long break from social media . It’s not helping him and it’s not fair on all his followers
It’s really not fair. I’m always worrying about him when he puts these sort of posts up. Clearly a lot of his followers were also worrying. Ive said all along that he needs to come off social media, I think it’s a big trigger/problem for him. It effects him way more than it should if he loses followers or doesn’t get enough likes or comments.

His mother honestly seems like one of these who loves all the praise and the like that comes with having a disabled child but could never be arsed for the real graft. She was in pub not too long ago with him hmmmmm. Aww I do feel bad I know we take the piss but I genuinely hope he gets help.
I know…. I feel bad now.

Reactions: 3
Call me horrible but I’m still not convinced he ever actually wanted to do it. Something about the previous stories etc doesn’t add up and I am glad he is still alive but the cynic in me thinks the come back from his near death experience is the next project

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Call me horrible but I’m still not convinced he ever actually wanted to do it. Something about the previous stories etc doesn’t add up and I am glad he is still alive but the cynic in me thinks the come back from his near death experience is the next project
I was just telling my partner about it as he wondered why I gasped when I looked at Marcus stories and he said ‘if he was going to do it, he would of done it, not write about it every week, he needs help though’ 🙈 I said he was harsh but I see his point! Not that I wish that on Marcus at all.

Reactions: 17
And ultimately that’s the saddest thing about it because of the frequent and flippant mentions of it people have come to the conclusion he is attention seeking. It’s a real shame

I was just telling my partner about it as he wondered why I gasped when I looked at Marcus stories and he said ‘if he was going to do it, he would of done it, not write about it every week, he needs help though’ 🙈 I said he was harsh but I see his point! Not that I wish that on Marcus at all.
I agree with him. I worked for support services for years and saw the same people constantly and i know they are still saying the same

Reactions: 6
I feel bleeping awful for saying this but I’m not sure I believe that story 100% either. If he wanted to do it he would‘ve. But on the bright side (if there ever could be one) hopefully this attempt will get him some mental health help. My mother only ever got help for her MH when she actively tried to commit suicide compared to when she was just talking about/threatening suicide, it’s sad but that’s the way the services are

Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ, that story is the scariest thing as a mum of a son who was depressed, I've ever seen. His poor mother, she must have been terrified, she might be crap but she doesn't deserve that. Did he mean to do it? I've felt suicidal many times on the past but never gone as far as that so I think maybe yes he did mean it.

Reactions: 4
I think he will be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder and hopefully will be helped from now on. His mother needs to pull her bloody socks up though and keep him away from social media

Reactions: 6
Me personally that last story he posted did bother me and the others usually don't but you know what I should know by now what the craic is with Marcus. Someone tagged Heidi telling her to go support her friend. What about the stories do you not think adds up? I guessed pretty early in the night we would have the usual "Stephen was my world" posts. I did note that sly little comment about Stephen at the end of the post. It does feel abit different this time, but that's just me. Wonder when we will get an update.

Reactions: 2
I agree with him. I worked for support services for years and saw the same people constantly and i know they are still saying the same
I'm in two minds about this, on one side you work with these people and know more than me, but in the other side I feel like they do mean it, they'll just take longer to do it, if they makes sense? Like it will eventually be their cause of death, just 20/30 years from now

Reactions: 3
Me personally that last story he posted did bother me and the others usually don't but you know what I should know by now what the craic is with Marcus. Someone tagged Heidi telling her to go support her friend. What about the stories do you not think adds up? I guessed pretty early in the night we would have the usual "Stephen was my world" posts. I did note that sly little comment about Stephen at the end of the post. It does feel abit different this time, but that's just me. Wonder when we will get an update.
He didn't really say nothing out of respect did he though. Hinting at it is as good as saying it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.