Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh beauts what have I missed 😩 Has Marcus had a tumble off a bridge to make us all feel bad?
He’s not suicidal and the crisis team saw through it all. He’s just a massive attention seeker and a modern day begger!!!
If he was truly suicidal the last thing on his mind would be to screen shot tattle and post it to his IG page 🙄 Marcus, all you have done is send your followers to tattle to read everything about you. The true, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes that’s the one I saw. Around 10.30 last night, has he been on since then?
Funnily enough no. I just checked. The fact the injuries are not life threatening no changing has my spidey senses tingling. The fact its Stephens birthday today and Marcus hasn't posted at all. It could actually be him.

Oh beauts what have I missed 😩 Has Marcus had a tumble off a bridge to make us all feel bad?
He’s not suicidal and the crisis team saw through it all. He’s just a massive attention seeker and a modern day begger!!!
If he was truly suicidal the last thing on his mind would be to screen shot tattle and post it to his IG page 🙄 Marcus, all you have done is send your followers to tattle to read everything about you. The true, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
We suspect Marcus found a low point at the bridge and jumped from it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Funnily enough no. I just checked. The fact the injuries are not life threatening no changing has my spidey senses tingling. The fact its Stephens birthday today and Marcus hasn't posted at all. It could actually be him.
He probably brought a crash pad to land on so he could make sure he hit the headlines but didn’t hurt himself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He probably brought a crash pad to land on so he could make sure he hit the headlines but didn’t hurt himself 🤣
Probably has hills either side of it and he rolled down it and is claiming he jumped. I'm being serious.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Marcus
Seriously why isn’t his family protecting him from this ffs? I would not be letting my child out of my sight after Friday night - wtf is happening here?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The man who fell, the incident was around 10:30 last night, he posted about Tattle at 9:25 and deleted at roughly just before 10 so… maybe?

Also for those wondering about Marcus’ OCD - he posted on the huffington post years ago (2017) saying his OCD made him fixate on people much like he has with this Stephen, he also held a knife up to his mother’s throat apparently 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh Marcus
Seriously why isn’t his family protecting him from this ffs? I would not be letting my child out of my sight after Friday night - wtf is happening here?
Too much effort I guess. I have an autistic child myself and even though he's still a little child for now I couldn't imagine me or his father not stepping in a long time before if he was behaving like Marcus. It is hard work having an autistic child I get that but that's just the hand life deals us with sometimes and it's our basic purpose in life to protect our kids regardless of how many times they mess up or lash out.

Reactions: 6
Oh I really hope it isn’t him - I don’t wish him any harm. Maybe his friend will say something if it is

Reactions: 3
Oh I really hope it isn’t him - I don’t wish him any harm. Maybe his friend will say something if it is
Honestly there's no significant injuries or anything. He knows nobody wishes him any harm. Part of me feels like this is him proving a point that mental health were wrong to discharge him.

Reactions: 9
Just looking at his old posts on FB and the change in him from 2018/2019 to now is huge. He was really talented at make up - why did he stop doing that?! Such a shame, he has really lost his way and only has himself to blame. I know he is autistic but he can’t hide behind that all his life it just means that he has to work a little bit harder but with the right support he could live a very successful life

Reactions: 8
Just looking at his old posts on FB and the change in him from 2018/2019 to now is huge. He was really talented at make up - why did he stop doing that?! Such a shame, he has really lost his way and only has himself to blame. I know he is autistic but he can’t hide behind that all his life it just means that he has to work a little bit harder but with the right support he could live a very successful life
Definitely not going to turn this into a post about my own experiences with autism but with my own son me and his father have never allowed him to use it as an excuse, yes we have understanding and accommodate his NEEDS but he will always know its not a get out of jail free card either. Dont see why Marcus wasn't taught the same.

Non of his friends have posted today. The timing adds up. He's defo going to blame this on us. So scheming and manipulative.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly there's no significant injuries or anything. He knows nobody wishes him any harm. Part of me feels like this is him proving a point that mental health were wrong to discharge him.
I know you’re right but for a tattler, I’m a softy really 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m reading his blog posts now - this one in particular

does make me feel for his mother as it takes a lot to call the police on your own child and see them arrested, I imagine she felt powerless against him in that situation. I do hope he’s getting family support from somewhere though when he’s pleading MH issues… although whether he’d listen/take it all in is another story

Reactions: 5
I’m reading his blog posts now - this one in particular

does make me feel for his mother as it takes a lot to call the police on your own child and see them arrested, I imagine she felt powerless against him in that situation. I do hope he’s getting family support from somewhere though when he’s pleading MH issues… although whether he’d listen/take it all in is another story
Such uncontrollable outbursts the moment he saw the police he stopped.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion
Pretending Stephen done me up the bum..
Well done trolls and Tattlers ‘YOU WON’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Assuming it was Marcus i would be curious if anyone a) witnessed the tumble b) would confirm injuries were consistent with falling from a bridge

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.