Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you called it !! 🤣🤣
He is soooooo pathetic! Please let me hear he's been done for wasting emergency services time!

Thread suggestion:

Pissy pants has faked his own murder.
Only joking. Swipe up to order me a burger.

Haha 100%!!
Is that an actual photo of the scene? Wouldn't be surprised if he filmed it and will upload later. Look what tattle and the NHS made me do. Must be driving him mad not being able to post about Stephen on his birthday.

Happy birthday Stephen really hope its a good one wherever he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really hope Marcus is ok.
Yes we have a bit of banter on here, but genuinely hope he is ok. Hope he finds the help he needs x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It can’t be him. His mum was posting on Facebook 2 hours ago joking about her weight

• Wow
Reactions: 7
For God’s sake Marcus really needs to learn how to just leave people alone!! It’s poor stephen’s birthday today and Marcus is making it be all about him. Stephen’s family don’t need any of this, today will be hard enough. I appreciate Marcus has autism and other struggles, but it’s not an excuse to be a crappy selfish person

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It can’t be him. His mum was posting on Facebook 2 hours ago joking about her weight
I dunno cause his not seriously injured. She's just soooooo had enough (not that I feel she's done enough from what I've seen).

This prick...
Screenshot_20210920-132537_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
For God’s sake Marcus really needs to learn how to just leave people alone!! It’s poor stephen’s birthday today and Marcus is making it be all about him. Stephen’s family don’t need any of this, today will be hard enough. I appreciate Marcus has autism and other struggles, but it’s not an excuse to be a crappy selfish person
He can conduct himself well when it suits him!!

Marcus has been threatening Suicide for years. I remember years ago him kicking off at the Mua Lucy who was actually a lovely girl, it backfired and he was on a live and everyone was telling him how wrong he was, he then started throwing a tantrum on live saying ‘right duck all of you now I’m gonna go do it, I’ll jump off that bridge and it’ll be down to you lot’. I feel sorry for his mum

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Well if he’s posting about spas and mum is posting about weight loss it either wasn’t him or was literally a slide down the grass 🤦‍♀️
Obviously nobody would want him to harm himself but the way he tries to blame everyone else but himself for his actions is tiresome

Well if he’s posting about spas and mum is posting about weight loss it either wasn’t him or was literally a slide down the grass 🤦‍♀️
Obviously nobody would want him to harm himself but the way he tries to blame everyone else but himself for his actions is tiresome
The image of Marcus sliding down the grass and just lying there waiting to be found has me in stitches! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve followed Marcus for a few years, back when he used to do make up. He’s actually really talented. He then grew a larger following and he spent every waking hour on live videos. Then came the begging for hotels, the book, begging for holidays, only fans and the spoons begging. He is consumed by social media and it’s his only source of interaction and the only way he can validate himself if through likes. The reason I started following him is because my son is autistic and I thought I could learn, but all he has done is show the horrendous scary side to being autistic. Like I said above he has threatened Suicide for years but I do think it’s a way to seek attention, whether good or bad attention. I feel for his mum, she used to go mad about him being on only fans and begging for money and he would completely mug her off for everyone to see. I’d like to think someone could put a stop to his behaviour, ban him from social media and get him some help but at the end of the day he is an adult. I used to really enjoy watching him, but now I feel beyond uncomfortable. The post he put up the other day about suicide I found extremely triggering and I was worried, which is what he wants, but I feel like he’s completely exploiting this man and his family. Let the man rest and grieve in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t feel sorry for him at all. He does all this for attention.
hey 👋 I’m a new member and only joined after I saw his post with these comments

however I really need to vent somewhere
He’s horrible watch also how his followers are dropping like a fly hes lost 500 over the weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.