Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes reading here anyway..look at his latest Insta post🤣🤣

Hiya Marcus Hon👋👋👋NO ONE will fall for your fake suicide attempts again!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hes reading here anyway..look at his latest Insta post🤣🤣

Hiya Marcus Hon👋👋👋NO ONE will fall for your fake suicide attempts again!!!!
I TOLD YOU ALL! HAHA! If a new account named something like "Stephenswidow" arguing with us you know who it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Marcus you beaut come and join us! Now we 100% know he's reading... LEAVE THAT MAN ALONE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So as you are reading Marcus. Grow up. Stop slathering over someone who couldn’t stand you and has now sadly passed away. Stop wasting the police/nhs/worried onlookers time. Stop begging freebies all the time and maybe try working for nice things like the rest of us do

Reactions: 14
At least more people will now be intrigued to see what he's on about - some will be blinded by him and others will take a read and actually join

To think people were concerned on here and offering advice - and he sticks his middle finger up. Sums him up. He doesn't want help. He just wants likes.

I dunno , I think as a British society we are so quick to label people and put them in a box. Austic traits are vast , and I find some people cling onto a few and then that’s it, I am autistic. There’s a lot of money in having a child or someone you’re living with as autistic , which is very cynical of me I know , i just get a horrible feeling of dishonesty in all this . You can make people believe they are something they’re not , and guess what , it may then suit them .

I think it’s also quite common nowadays as people want to be famous and quick that they’llpick up what ever is new and run with it, and when it doesn’t work for them as they seek to be relevant or have people talking about them.

Reactions: 12
You haven’t made it in life at all. In fact, you haven’t made anything of your life so far!
Go get a job, do something productive with your life, instead of relying on handouts and pretending to commit suicide for social media attention and likes.
Ps stop obsessing over a man who has passed away and clearly hated you when he was alive. It’s not cute. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
Ha ha ha devoed missing the tit show already

Marcus bingo- next post- him naked with quotes of what’s been said about him on here scrawled all over him

• Haha
He'll be fuming

Well ... At least we will give him something to preoccupy himself with seeing as he has nothing else going on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha ha ha devoed missing the tit show already

Marcus bingo- next post- him naked with quotes of what’s been said about him on here scrawled all over him
Hahahahaha! Stop it! 😂😂😂😂

With his mum next to him also stark naked with what we've said about her written all over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just catching up - bloody kids needed feeding 🤣

I knew he bloody read here….. made it 🤣🤣🤣dont make me laugh Marcus!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.