Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes he absolutely is. He didn’t know how to handle an attractive (to him and others I’m sure) man being nice to him. He got a crush, didn’t know how to deal with it, got cut off and became obsessed. The fact the guy committed suicide seems to have just added to his obsession…probably because it just adds this dramatic craziness to the story
To be honest I don’t believe they had ‘intimate moments’ I think I they both just chatted and Marcus took that as sacred, like they were soul mates.

As much as he is an attention seeker I do genuinely feel sorry for him because I think he is so troubled and needs a LOT of mental help!

Reactions: 14
Blooming hell! I had a nose on this thread because it was at the top of the page. Recognised the name so had a look. Was not expecting this much tea! I’m loving it. I thought he was just a fat kid that was a bit slow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No way!!! 😯😯😯
It’s definitely there, only one article names her but when you google search Marcus and Stephen there is one that comes up of 100people jailed in Cornwall in 2017 (cornwalllive) and the brother and brief recap of the story is listed under May 🤯

Reactions: 4
Has he not previously said that Adelle is his cousin? I’m sure he’s said that before unless I’m thinking of someone else hes mentioned.

Reactions: 4
Has he not previously said that Adelle is his cousin? I’m sure he’s said that before unless I’m thinking of someone else hes mentioned.
I have heard something similar before it rings a bell for sure. Unless they are play cousins? This whole saga gets stranger by the minute. Someone call Netflix and get these people on a documentary!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She had posted to a public fb page (local to them) asking if anyone knew the name of the taxi driver that talked her cousin down from the bridge yesterday
I sound like a right stalker 😂 it came up when I Facebook searched her name!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She had posted to a public fb page (local to them) asking if anyone knew the name of the taxi driver that talked her cousin down from the bridge yesterday
I sound like a right stalker Marcus 😂 it came up when I Facebook searched her name!
Corrected that for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously though he was ‘talked down’ from members of the public taken to hospital and is now living at a dubious friends house . He’s quite clearly been deemed not to be a suicide risk. He really needs to turn this in and stop wasting everyone’s time

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂

Adele. Obviously runs in the family 🤪
Oh lol sorry my bad! Haha what's she doing? They are all abit "off" don't you think?

Seriously though he was ‘talked down’ from members of the public taken to hospital and is now living at a dubious friends house . He’s quite clearly been deemed not to be a suicide risk. He really needs to turn this in and stop wasting everyone’s time
Imagine the poor passer bys being confronted by Marcus acting like he wants to kill himself. Honestly hope if he does it again he gets done for wasting emergency services time!

Reactions: 7
Oh lol sorry my bad! Haha what's she doing? They are all abit "off" don't you think?
She posted on the local FB page re the taxi driver that helped in the night he “wanted” to jump. I’m sure he didn’t do it for fame and attention.

Reactions: 3
She posted on the local FB page re the taxi driver that helped in the night he “wanted” to jump. I’m sure he didn’t do it for fame and attention.
The whole lot of them need serious intervention. In a few days Marcus and the current bestie/cousin/connection to Stephen will be getting slaughtered. Mid week the Stephen posts will start. Then the obligatory breakdown come the weekend. Sad thing is if he ever actually gets to a point he is genuinely suicidal nobody is going to want to know.

Reactions: 7
The whole lot of them need serious intervention. In a few days Marcus and the current bestie/cousin/connection to Stephen will be getting slaughtered. Mid week the Stephen posts will start. Then the obligatory breakdown come the weekend. Sad thing is if he ever actually gets to a point he is genuinely suicidal nobody is going to want to know.
This is my worry. He’s not helping himself at all.

Reactions: 5
Feel like making a burner account pretending to be a psychic. "I have a message from a young man called Stephen he told me to tell you to... duck OFF!!!"
“A young man is coming through.. he says to tell you marcus, that he would rather choke on your fake tooth than to go near your tiny uncooked penis. Stop telling everyone we shagged, ya cretin”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“A young man is coming through.. he says to tell you marcus, that he would rather choke on your fake tooth than to go near your tiny uncooked penis. Stop telling everyone we shagged, ya cretin”
Someone take one for the team and do it.

" this young man is saying if you don't stop his brother is coming to show you how stalking is really done"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.