Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Is it? As the words are the same as somebody mentioned on an earlier post on this thread where they quoted the article saying about the man's injuries. Where's the article everybody is talking about? I want to get my facts straight before I deep dive further into this
Oh I skim read it and I’m sure it was different but maybe I’m mistaken. I’m sure the one earlier said minor injuries and it happened at 10:30pm last night.

Reactions: 1

mileinmyslippers

Well I can see why people have a problem with the word Aspergers because he was a literal nazi who did brutal human experiments in concentration camps. And ABA therapy in my opinion is abusive, but that's just my opinion. A lot of people agree with me, a lot don't.
yes I don’t agree someone using their medical diagnosis is a literal nazi. Micromanaging peoples
language seems more in line with zealot beliefs

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
No way, are they sectioned ? That's so odd, How is that helpful?
They post pics from their bed. It’s not constant thankfully but the last one this week was an update to say they were back in under 24 obs with a pic of someone sat in a chair in their door way. (You can’t make their face out)

Katts

This is a different one
Is it? As the words are the same as somebody mentioned on an earlier post on this thread where they quoted the article saying about the man's injuries. Where's the article everybody is talking about? I want to get my facts straight before I deep dive further into this

Katts

Oh I skim read it and I’m sure it was different but maybe I’m mistaken. I’m sure the one earlier said minor injuries and it happened at 10:30pm last night.
This is what another person mentioned and why I thought I would bring it to the threads attention
Screenshot_20210920_193108.jpg
Screenshot_20210920_193108.jpg