Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very strange isn’t it. He edited a caption on a post he added and it sounds as though he’s attempted to take his own life. I think he needs proper help weather he’s saying this for attention or it’s actually true. I feel for him but he does love the attention and I find him very strange as I’m sure he’s said stuff like this in the past. I think he needs to come away from social media and get some help professionally and stop relying on likes and comments to make him happy.
I've just found this thread so bare with me I'm reading from the start so I've got about 35 pages to go. I would like to agree with the other posters not sure what to make of him. I dip in and out of his content but seen what's been happening lately and it's all very worrying. Even if he is attention seeking he defo has issues. I have a lot to read still but kirk has gone through so much in life and I just hope that he isn't using other influencers/people in the public eye for clout. Kirk is genuine guy with his own struggles and knows first had what impact suicide has on people.

Reactions: 7
He definitely has autism I think he has the classic traits. Can’t seem to form meaningful lasting relationships/ friendships, starting something and losing internet quickly then moving on to something else.

I think the professionals who assessed him could see through his bullshit.Yes he is autistic and he quite clearly had issues but he’s not suicidal, he’s just an attention seeker. He loves all this attention it brings. If he were truly suicidal he wouldn’t have put that story up before his ‘attempt’ and he certainly wouldn’t have been on social media hours after it happened. If he needs help with anything it’s his obsession with wanting to be famous and his addiction to IG

Reactions: 8
73844AF6-4885-4B2C-A2DE-08DBB3C45EA7.jpeg

we know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

all jokes aside how does it class himself as an actor with absolutely no acting training or experience?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 770786

we know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

all jokes aside how does it class himself as an actor with absolutely no acting training or experience?
He had that acting page which he then deleted. He's probably working himself up for a big post tonight. Once it hits 6pm I will be glued to my phone refreshing my insta feed. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He had that acting page which he then deleted. He's probably working himself up for a big post tonight. Once it hits 6pm I will be glued to my phone refreshing my insta feed. 😂😂
I am actually obsessed with his antics. My mates are so bored of me updating them on him but I find it all hilarious lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am actually obsessed with his antics. My mates are so bored of me updating them on him but I find it all hilarious lol.
Haha same I've been asked to stop talking about his bullshit a few times. At this point he may as well start charging people to see the next outburst... in the name of awareness OF COURSE

I noticed he’s getting a fair bit of stick on his post for bashing the NHS and mental health services?

What did he honestly think? That he was going to be carried away to a 5 star hotel to “rest” whilst being fanned and fed grapes??!

Cut the drinking/drugs and begging and social
Media and then people might take you more seriously

AS IF he’s back peddling CBD oil!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Flipping heck imagine if this was all one elaborate ad campaign 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed he’s getting a fair bit of stick on his post for bashing the NHS and mental health services?

What did he honestly think? That he was going to be carried away to a 5 star hotel to “rest” whilst being fanned and fed grapes??!

Cut the drinking/drugs and begging and social
Media and then people might take you more seriously

AS IF he’s back peddling CBD oil!!
well he was trying to bag a hotel freebie a few weeks ago so maybe that’s what he’s working towards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is he taking the piss with the cbd shite? What a bleeping dollop! Just shows it’s all attention seeking.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is taking the absolute piss with that post, ffs slating mental health teams one min then flogging cbd jellies the next 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
God he is all over the place! I’m going back to calling out his mother… my daughter is only two so I can’t relate to having an adult child but I just couldn’t sit back and let my child do this whatever age they were. Surely she could stage some kind of intervention, it just seems like she is fed up of his bullshit as well 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
God he is all over the place! I’m going back to calling out his mother… my daughter is only two so I can’t relate to having an adult child but I just couldn’t sit back and let my child do this whatever age they were. Surely she could stage some kind of intervention, it just seems like she is fed up of his bullshit as well 🙈
She could have gotten him into therapy via screen time ten times by now

Flipping heck imagine if this was all one elaborate ad campaign 😳
Not that he’d mark any of it #ad though lol I’ve reported him so many times and last time the asa said they’d contacted him and had words. Clearly paid attention 🙄

LOLLLLLL this guy is a clown! Not exactly great advertisement is it? One of their ambassadors being found clinging onto a bridge days after advertising them last time! 😂😂😂😂 laughing my head off!!!
I don’t see how he couldn’t see the irony in posting that after the last two days. But he always does it. The product should be reported to trading standard it clearly doesn’t bleeping work if he’s anything to go by 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I don’t see how he couldn’t see the irony in posting that after the last two days. But he always does it. The product should be reported to trading standard it clearly doesn’t bleeping work if he’s anything to go by 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No way the CBD oil company posted him on their page the day of the bridge incident. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Marcus is truly a one of a kind I will give him that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.