Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's here for attention! It will make his mental health worse which is good for his fans sympathy. Why look in here if tou don't want to know about it..i don't like pork so i don't eat it....simples

Reactions: 4
Marcus started off as a MUA on fb where he would do FB lives, there is a girl called Lucy who was also a MUA and he was vile to her , im sure if I remember correctly there was also another girl but I cant remember her name and he very racist to her ,all over makeup , im sure he scammed people put of raffle prizes, people were paying for hotels for him as he was making his mum out to be this bad witch. When actually they were just concerned because he started an only fans , marus said she kicked him out and the public paid for him to stay in hotels . Then he started doing hotel reviews and was asking people to pay for the hotel for him to review. There is so much over the years he has done
Thank you! Finally someone else who can back up the fact that he's racist!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Coming to an insta story near you

Marcus Mitchell takes on the trolls.

When it comes to SM he has bitten off more then he can chew!

Marcus, the Samaritans have a self help app - maybe download it and spend some time on there if you are serious about your mental health troubles. All well and good your ig followers telling you "you got this" but not really helpful is it.

https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/self-help/

And start marking your ads please 💁🏻‍♀️

I'm off to sleep now you beauts 😘
Goodnight beaut

9E3AB5DA-2106-4643-A21C-C01224E7ED49.png

I’m not here for fame. I’m all for making people smile and laugh, cheering up those who follow my journey. that is my passion.” Ok lol.

Secondly, usually responds within 6 days???? What does he have going on that could possibly take 6 days to record a 30 second video 😂😂😂. Boys so lazy it’s unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 771578

I’m not here for fame. I’m all for making people smile and laugh, cheering up those who follow my journey. that is my passion.” Ok lol.

Secondly, usually responds within 6 days???? What does he have going on that could possibly take 6 days to record a 30 second video 😂😂😂. Boys so lazy it’s unreal.
Wonder how many people sent one to someone they can’t stand ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just found the girl who had a run in with Marcus on his FB… I remember talking to her briefly but can’t find the tweets we had

Him slagging other people’s looks off:

Funnily enough I found a tweet from someone to him from ages ago that said something along the lines of ‘are you really autistic? As if you want people to donate to your gofundme you need to make a point of saying your autism is self diagnosed’ which I found interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
View attachment 771578

Ive definitely seen comments before on his posts of people who’ve paid for one of these and not got anything

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ive definitely seen comments before on his posts of people who’ve paid for one of these and not got anything
I saw someone complain once and he commented saying he would sort it ASAP. Why do I get the feeling I'm going to go to bed and wake up to some drama?

Reactions: 5
I saw someone complain once and he commented saying he would sort it ASAP. Why do I get the feeling I'm going to go to bed and wake up to some drama?
Well isn’t he meant to be discharged home to someone who will look after him? Surely they are ensuring he doesn’t piss about on the wander again

Reactions: 2
Well isn’t he meant to be discharged home to someone who will look after him? Surely they are ensuring he doesn’t piss about on the wander again
I'll assume he's with his mother. I wonder what the atmosphere is like in that household right now.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but did anyone see a late night post saying onbviouslt it was about Stephen( well his cock was in my arse even tho he’s in ur dms! )Then another one saying ur a in the closet Gay bleep etc I think they
Must of had a drunken sexual moment and that poor boy was clearly not in a good state of mind may of absolutely been so devastated about that’s Eveb getting out there and his daughter is on social media as Been mentioned! And Marcus constantly has to include in every post dedicated to him we “did things” so so immature and embarrassing for that boy

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but did anyone see a late night post saying onbviouslt it was about Stephen( well his cock was in my arse even tho he’s in ur dms! )Then another one saying ur a in the closet Gay bleep etc I think they
Must of had a drunken sexual moment and that poor boy was clearly not in a good state of mind may of absolutely been so devastated about that’s Eveb getting out there and his daughter is on social media as Been mentioned! And Marcus constantly has to include in every post defected to him we “did things” so so immature and embarrassing for that boy
Wow no this is new to me! My mind is starting to wonder if let's just say something did happen.. Marcus after so many times trying to "make up after their tiff" turned on him and started to threaten to expose him and he couldn't take being outed to thousands of people. Could be completely off the mark but what if the posts he made before he died about how he wished they could be friends again were infact veiled threats??

Reactions: 12
Must of had a drunken sexual moment and that poor boy was clearly not in a good state of mind may of absolutely been so devastated about that’s Eveb getting out there and his daughter is on social media as Been mentioned! And Marcus constantly has to include in every post dedicated to him we “did things” so so immature and embarrassing for that boy
I didn’t see this, omg…

• Wow
Now you mention it, I do vaguely remember something along the lines of him saying that the boy was in the closest. It was one of those quickly deleted posts if I remember correctly.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Honestly I was checking fb late in bed and thought woah look at this let’s wait and see the comments and then as usual they disappeared and then a few weeks later he killed himself! How awful he was probably struggling with himself sexuality embarrassment probably wasn’t interested in Marcus at all and was constantly being hounded by him and still is now he’s passed away! I wouldn’t like to say why he commuted suicide at all but just thinking it can’t of helped the situation and now he’s not around it’s like Marcus can post him as much as he wants and make out they had a relationship when they had a drunken blow Job probably 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️and also I don’t think he wasopenly gay he had a daughter so obviously did sleep with women once maybe he was bi or just confused but the way Marcus is banging on about them Ud swear they was Elton John and David furnish 😂

• Sad
The thing is that Stephen always looked so geared off his face so something might have happened and when Marcus publicised it so openly maybe that’s why they fell out? I wouldn’t want to say for certain either, but it may have very well been a contributing factor for that boy making the decision he did.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.