Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if I’ve done this right because I haven’t got a clue what I’m doing but I’ve seen a few people say they want a thread for instagrammer Marcus Mitchell so I thought I’d make one!

feel free to share your views!

Reactions: 5
Don’t know if I’ve done this right because I haven’t got a clue what I’m doing but I’ve seen a few people say they want a thread for instagrammer Marcus Mitchell so I thought I’d make one!

feel free to share your views!
Yes you did it right 🙃🙃 what’s your opinion on him?

Reactions: 1
His Memes he makes are hilarious 😂 although when he makes those begging for drinks vids and doesn’t say thanks, that’s a bit wrong
YES! This exactly, his memes have me pissing myself but the begging for drinks is a bit much. I’m actually a bit worried about him. He goes out binge drinking nearly every weekend! I think he said this has been his first week in in 7 weeks! He always posts like cryptic messages as well like ‘can’t do this anymore’ and it’s not really fair to his followers because I bet some are out their mind about him!

Reactions: 10
YES! This exactly, his memes have me pissing myself but the begging for drinks is a bit much. I’m actually a bit worried about him. He goes out binge drinking nearly every weekend! I think he said this has been his first week in in 7 weeks! He always posts like cryptic messages as well like ‘can’t do this anymore’ and it’s not really fair to his followers because I bet some are out their mind about him!
He does go out drinking a hell of a lot, he’s showing all the classic symptoms of depression! He’s not a bad guy at all, but he could be a little more respectful of his followers who do support him with gifts and drinks

Reactions: 4
He makes me laugh so much. I also worry about him. He's out drinking every weekend and he's quite vulnerable and seems to hanging around with some dodgy looking people and I worry they could take advantage. Don't like the begging for drinks but wonder if others put him up to it

Reactions: 8
He makes me laugh so much. I also worry about him. He's out drinking every weekend and he's quite vulnerable and seems to hanging around with some dodgy looking people and I worry they could take advantage. Don't like the begging for drinks but wonder if others put him up to it
They definitely could do, it is possible especially as they see him as an easy target! I think he does get used a bit by others

Reactions: 7
This makes me so sad to think about :( because he tends to go out with pretty girls and I can imagine if they ‘pulled’ on a night out they’d just leave him :/

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think he has got a lot of issues to be honest, he starts so many things and stops. He done only fans, dieting, giving up drinking. He puts up posts and then deletes them and puts a lot of cryptic messages up about feeling low and depressed. He’s also put up messages that his mum is toxic and a bully but then deletes or puts a post up of them hugging saying she’s his support and best friend. But then the next minute you see him In the pub with stories of his table number asking for drinks or links to his Amazon wish list which is full of junk food. He hounds all the reality lot to get a follow or a mention. Sometimes I think he’s a bit of an attention seeker but I mostly think he just craves someone to love him but needs a bit of professional help. I don’t think Instagram will help with his self esteem. It’s very sad 😞

Reactions: 23
I’ve been waiting on this thread! He’s comedy gold with the odd drama

I think he has got a lot of issues to be honest, he starts so many things and stops. He done only fans, dieting, giving up drinking. He puts up posts and then deletes them and puts a lot of cryptic messages up about feeling low and depressed. He’s also put up messages that his mum is toxic and a bully but then deletes or puts a post up of them hugging saying she’s his support and best friend. But then the next minute you see him In the pub with stories of his table number asking for drinks or links to his Amazon wish list which is full of junk food. He hounds all the reality lot to get a follow or a mention. Sometimes I think he’s a bit of an attention seeker but I mostly think he just craves someone to love him but needs a bit of professional help. I don’t think Instagram will help with his self esteem. It’s very sad 😞
I Didn’t know he has done only fans. Yes I imagine he’s chasing the influencer life. Can’t seem to hold down a job

Reactions: 6
I’ve been waiting on this thread! He’s comedy gold with the odd drama

I Didn’t know he has done only fans. Yes I imagine he’s chasing the influencer life. Can’t seem to hold down a job
He also wrote a book about autism which I don’t think has done that well but yeah he seems to just want to be insta famous for whatever will work so he’s trying it all.

Reactions: 2
I have to giggle at the pubs they go to. Always empty with random old men sitting about on their own lol

Reactions: 4
I’m torn on this one. I feel that he gets taken advantage of and can’t see it cause of his autism, but I also feel he takes advantage of his followers with the drinks, wishlists etc. I dunno, he annoys me but I feel like it’s a touchy subject with him being autistic

Reactions: 20
Honestly I do get that he is vulnerable but he honestly winds me up so much 😩 the inconsistency, the begging, the crypticness. I just can’t

Reactions: 13
I don’t mind the guy, I get that he’s vulnerable and I do think he’s sometimes taken advantage of by ‘friends’ but why can’t he label anything #ad?!! It infuriates me. He’s done quite a few gifted things….CBD, candles, hello fresh. There’s no excuse!!

Reactions: 3
Honestly I do get that he is vulnerable but he honestly winds me up so much 😩 the inconsistency, the begging, the crypticness. I just can’t
I hate the begging and the attention seeking stuff. I don’t think social media is the best place for him. He does all of these memes with him about his belly and not caring about his weight when it does clearly bother him as he now as weight loss account. Wonder how long that will last because everything with him is a 5 minute wonder.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.