Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Begging for drinks again View attachment 731304
Might order him a glass of tap water. The beggy mitchell!! How’s he not embarrassed and who are these gullible people sending him drinks. If you want a night on the piss in the week when the rest of us have to get up to work then pay for it yourself you scrounging twat!!

912E1D4D-6C05-4B1F-94C5-FFF40C569D4E.png

Baby’s pram in the background there. As if whoever he is with has got their child in the pub with them at this time of night while they freeload drinks of his followers. All the begging proper riles me 🤯

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Llamabama

Chatty Member
EFD1A3CC-0216-454B-A703-E64292AC084E.jpeg
How can he just post like this today?? Like nothing happened last night 😟😟 I’m actually angry because I was genuinely worried about him last night! I guess it’s like somebody said.. The boy who cried wolf 😔

• Angry

MrsPoison

VIP Member
He goes from selling Hello Fresh and hinting at free weeks at lodges to pissing himself and filming it, he just doesn't get it at all. No one will want to work with him after this, he's a wreck.

PreeingPree

Marcus bingo anyone?…

I’m guessing:
• a post that says Stephen whispered in his ear not to jump
• a crying picture/live/story
• he orders a McDonalds

• Haha

Floogals

I live very locally to him and besides the chap he posts about there have been 2 other suicides in the last 2 weeks here which have been very upsetting and gained a lot of attention. He really does need to think about what he posts and says especially when people are still reeling from what has happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Heres one for Marcus bingo.

1. He goes home, sneaks alcohol into his bedroom. He ends up getting absolutely plastered and making a show of himself on live.

2. In a drunken act of rage and defiance changes his insta handle to @MarcusGrenfellofficial

3. He decides if he can't beat em, join em.. and joins tattle.

4. He does a tattoo reveal and there is Stephens face etched across his entire chest.

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I think a lot of his followers get a real kick out of seeing him self destruct, it's entertaining. They send him drinks till he's sick on himself in a pub and they laugh at him, not with him. Watching him lying in the middle of the road, pissed kills the time for them, it's a reality show. But he thinks they love him.

• Sad
  • Haha

Blahblahblah.x

Fun fact if you report the stories begging for drinks as fraud/scam they automatically get taken down. Just a random thought I’m putting out in to the world. Do with it what you will 😘

Tanne1999

VIP Member
‘Dearest friend’…. You knew each other for a month! In that month, you managed to fuck up the friendship royally to the point he cut you out of his life. 🙃

MrsPoison

VIP Member
You don't need an invite to go to a funeral, he's not going because he has no connection to the guy whatsoever.

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I’m sorry I’ve got endless time for people who are genuinely struggling but he is starting to do my head in. As if the police and NHS don’t have enough to deal with without people wasting their time. This might be a bad thing to say but he doesn’t contribute tax wise to all these services he’s using…it’s not on!

• Heart

Carolbaskin20

He posts about MH but didn't care when he was scamming people on FB , when he trolled Lucy to the point she nearly committed suicide, when he posts nasty things about his mum and family because they were concerned he was doing an Only fans , if you've followed Marcus on FB for the last few years you'll know exactly what I mean , he is toxic

• Heart

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
What scares me about his friendship with that Stephen guy is didn’t they know each other for about a month? I feel like he is maybe romanticising the whole friendship?? Placing so much on it?