Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t mean it, he’s just an attention seeker who hides behind his autism.

Reactions: 13
I know, for some reason I have a terrible feeling he’s at that bridge that he wanted to jump off a few weeks ago. His mum posted about it didn’t she to get better barriers so nobody can climb near to the edge. Does anybody know the bridge??? Maybe we can call the police to check the bridge or at least check his well-being?
I cant remember where it was to be honest.

Reactions: 3
Please say someone got screenshots of the angel pic?
D4EF6A8B-F894-48B6-9DB4-7B66C27CE95E.png

He doesn’t mean it, he’s just an attention seeker who hides behind his autism.
Totally agree. After one of his last “episodes” he seemed more happy that he managed to get Kirk from TOWIE’s number and they were texting rather than him feeling “better”!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m the sort of person who doesn’t like to say someone does something like this for attention and I’m not belittling his mental health struggles which he definitely has but he’s very immature and so it does feel like he does some of it to get attention. He needs constant validation which he should seek help for or he’ll never be happy.

Notice a few ‘famous’ people follow him, wonder what they think?? Probably got him muted 🤣

Reactions: 8
I just find him disingenuous and fake.

A few months ago he noticed that Kirk Norcross was following him (for his memes) and a day or so later he had one of these turns where he kept saying he wanted to kill himself. It caught Kirk’s attention and Kirk got in touch with him and they exchanged numbers etc. The next day Marcus posted screenshots of their text message conversation whilst he went back to to his usual posting of content such as eating McDonald’s or posting memes. No sign of him wanting to kill himself the night before or him struggling with his mental health.

Given that Kirk has experienced suicide with his father and is obviously still grieving over that tragedy I just found it tasteless and amounting to nothing more than attention seeking rather than someone who is trying to navigate their way through these thoughts and feelings.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Given that Kirk has experienced suicide with his father and is obviously still grieving over that tragedy I just found it tasteless and amounting to nothing more than attention seeking rather than someone who is trying to navigate their way through these thoughts and feelings.
[/QUOTE]
I’ve thought this for ages. It must be difficult for Kirk to see and hear Marcus talk like that when what he went through with his dad is still so raw. He was the poor man who found his dad and that image probably never goes so I do feel it’s really poor taste from Marcus knowing Kirk follows him and reaches out while battling his own depression and demons. I even thought that maybe Marcus does say things like he does to get attention from Kirk 💔 i do hope the poor sods ok though, he really needs help and some good people around him!

Reactions: 12
He’s deleted the pub and crying stories now and put a photo up of his mate saying he loves her. I was genuinely worried about him this evening - he really shouldn’t do things like this for attention

Reactions: 11
He’s deleted the pub and crying stories now and put a photo up of his mate saying he loves her. I was genuinely worried about him this evening - he really shouldn’t do things like this for attention
Typical behaviour from him 🙄. It’s really quite shameful.

Reactions: 8
I just find him disingenuous and fake.

A few months ago he noticed that Kirk Norcross was following him (for his memes) and a day or so later he had one of these turns where he kept saying he wanted to kill himself. It caught Kirk’s attention and Kirk got in touch with him and they exchanged numbers etc. The next day Marcus posted screenshots of their text message conversation whilst he went back to to his usual posting of content such as eating McDonald’s or posting memes. No sign of him wanting to kill himself the night before or him struggling with his mental health.

Exactly this! He does it all for the attention. If he kills himself, how will he know how everyone reacted? 😏

Reactions: 6
Do you know the amount of times I've genuinely messaged his mum in blind panic over the last year thinking he's killing himself? I've lost count, when he puts up stuff like that now I ignore it, it's sad to say, it will probably end in a boy who cried wolf situation, as someone else mentioned. The amount of attention he must get when he says he's going to end it am must be addictive to him, it's really sad, I have BPD and it really makes me think he might too

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I bet this was all down to a falling out with Heidi. She was probably skint, didn't wanna go out, Marcus has told her not to worry his followers will pay.. followers don't send anything/ enough. Catfish has kicked off/said how she really feels.His felt used and of course started with the crying vids (complete with sad songs in the background). He's such a troll 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
EFD1A3CC-0216-454B-A703-E64292AC084E.jpeg
How can he just post like this today?? Like nothing happened last night 😟😟 I’m actually angry because I was genuinely worried about him last night! I guess it’s like somebody said.. The boy who cried wolf 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 17
View attachment 758688How can he just post like this today?? Like nothing happened last night 😟😟 I’m actually angry because I was genuinely worried about him last night! I guess it’s like somebody said.. The boy who cried wolf 😔
just came on to say the same! Thats it for me Im not wasting one more minute worrying about him. He can drink and cry as much as he wants, we all have our problems. My friends daughter is Autistic and behaves nothing like him. Ive been diagnosed with BPD after 20 years of being diagnosed with depression and anxiety and Ive never behaved the way he does. His mom needs to sort him out. I noticed other week he posted picture of them out drinking saying he was on the lash. Why would she encourage him drinking. Very annoyed I actually didnt sleep well last night as kept thinking about this attention seeking little tit.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.