Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
I’m torn on this one. I feel that he gets taken advantage of and can’t see it cause of his autism, but I also feel he takes advantage of his followers with the drinks, wishlists etc. I dunno, he annoys me but I feel like it’s a touchy subject with him being autistic

Reactions: 20
Imagine not working and being able to afford to drink every night and eat take aways.
Don’t forget he doesn’t pay for his drinks though as he’s constantly on the beg sharing his table number for drinks from his beloved followers 🙄 bit like when he shares his Amazon wish list so people can send him stuff he wants. Mainly crap food 🙄 hes a massive beg and I think takes advantage of his followers. I used to feel for him but I’ve massively gone off him. Like a few of you have said, he uses his autism as an excuse to behave like a twat and it’s wrong. My brothers autistic and doesn’t act anything like. I know it comes in all forms but he definitely uses it as an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Around the time he was friendly with Stephen he posted a Q&A. Some asked was he scared of losing his virginity and Marcus reply was no I wasn't scared at all - it was amazing. Or something like that
Wow seriously? I missed that! I saw him not too long ago declaring he's still a virgin, but honestly you just never know with Marcus. The next big drama. Marcus announces he is pregnant with Stephens (RIP) baby. Honestly I don't put it past him at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Marcus, it’s really time to close your IG account now. You have disrespected that poor man so much. His death hasn’t been about him, it has been about you. Go to your GP. Pay for therapy. Get a life outside of your phone. Life will get better, you will get better. Take care of yourself, and spend time with real genuine people. Good luck x

• Heart

Pansypotts

VIP Member
The guy who has committed suicide wanted nothing to do with Marcus before he died. I think he started being weird and turning up at his house (he’s openly admitted that he gets obsessed with men and starts to stalk them). I think he needs to respect the mans wishes and stop mentioning him on his stories

Babybail93

VIP Member
Blooming hell! I had a nose on this thread because it was at the top of the page. Recognised the name so had a look. Was not expecting this much tea! I’m loving it. I thought he was just a fat kid that was a bit slow 😂

• Haha

Hihello

I think he must be very full on with his "friends" he put a post on a while ago of this Heidi he's always with saying he was.now bisexual and in a relationship with her, that was rapidly deleted, assuming he had massively misunderstood their friendship and she's put him right, he needs help he's on a slippery slope

Found the screenshot!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Pansypotts

VIP Member
I know he is vulnerable but that doesn’t mean he can act and do what he likes. We only know snippets of the story but I suspect his mum and family have had to put up with a lot of shitty behaviour from him.

Sominxo

Chatty Member
I missed his stories earlier, just caught up on here. What an attention seeking twat. My aunt committed suicide and I know others that have attempted - when people have finally had enough they (normally) withdraw and distance themselves as they don’t want to be stopped. They don’t post to 1000s of followers and then flock to a bridge that they’ve mentioned countless times in the weeks leading.

He just is missing the popularity he had in the beginning, I guarantee it.

Surely as this is so public he can now be sectioned against his wishes. I hope he gets locked up for 28 days with people actually struggling and it shits him into never pulling a stunt like this again. I don’t care how harsh it sounds but I’ve no sympathy for the weasel at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

KJ-2022

VIP Member
I am Absolutely crippled at the thought of him phoning up the local curry house ‘iyyaaaa have you got any Mahatma Gandhi on the go’ hahahaa
“ello you beauts I tried something new from my local curry shop the other night it was called Mahatma Gandhi it was so delicious and just for you beauts they are offering you 10% off with my promo code MARCUSCURRY10”

• Haha

boojange

VIP Member
A couple of years ago on fb, I called him out on a post and I got deleted for doing so. I commented on a post in which he was slagging his 'fans' off because they didn't agree with him on something (can't remember the subject), but he was so rude and personal to each person who he upset, encouraging others to verbally attack them for not sharing his views. It really put me off him and me being me decided to tell him that I thought he was out of order and that being rude to the hands that feed him would backfire on him eventually. I got verbally insulted for having the 'cheek' to disagree with him and for telling him that he needed to consider his actions before insulting his audience. I got the whole, 'but I'm autistic, I can't help it' crap off him. I told him it didn't wash to always bring autism into the mix at times when you're being rude and that as the parent of an adult child with severe autism there are not always excuses for bringing your diagnosis into the mix. From that I got a fair few of his hangers on insulting me too on his post, but also to my surprise I had a fair share of responses from his fans that were in support of me. He really didn't like it. I and the others that spoke up got called 'mean' and told to stop 'ganging up' on him etc..🙄😂 I was blocked. No problem. Then days later I was unblocked and just deleted. The blokes an absolute diva, with the emphasis on div!

He has no clue. Spoilt and encouraged to, by his minions.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Call me horrible but I’m still not convinced he ever actually wanted to do it. Something about the previous stories etc doesn’t add up and I am glad he is still alive but the cynic in me thinks the come back from his near death experience is the next project
I was just telling my partner about it as he wondered why I gasped when I looked at Marcus stories and he said ‘if he was going to do it, he would of done it, not write about it every week, he needs help though’ 🙈 I said he was harsh but I see his point! Not that I wish that on Marcus at all.

Reactions: 17

Jackford1066

He is out drinking yet again, sorry but my friend's daughter is 20 and autistic and doesnt behave this way. So ashamed of pissing himself as he was that drunk that he posts it online, finds it hilarious and is drinking again and again. Autism is not an excuse for this vulgar behaviour. He needs help and fast.

• Wow

Carolbaskin20

Marcus started off as a MUA on fb where he would do FB lives, there is a girl called Lucy who was also a MUA and he was vile to her , im sure if I remember correctly there was also another girl but I cant remember her name and he very racist to her ,all over makeup , im sure he scammed people put of raffle prizes, people were paying for hotels for him as he was making his mum out to be this bad witch. When actually they were just concerned because he started an only fans , marus said she kicked him out and the public paid for him to stay in hotels . Then he started doing hotel reviews and was asking people to pay for the hotel for him to review. There is so much over the years he has done

• Wow
  • Angry