Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is posting that picture of him and the poor man that passed over and over. He knew him a few weeks. Why is he the chief mourner? I wonder what this man’s family think about this?
Do you know why they fell out

Reactions: 1
Didn’t he do something strange like start turning up at his house drunk, I think he was getting stalkerish.
Sounds about right, this was around the time I deleted him. I wasn’t aware he’d passed until I see this thread. So sad.

Reactions: 3
He’s back at the pub asking for free drinks again….
I hate it when he does this it’s so cringe 😬

so he’s gonna get pissed today because it’s that lads funeral. Then he will be on his stories making a fool of himself later. He’s like a broken record. I think he needs serious help :/

Reactions: 13
I hate it when he does this it’s so cringe 😬

so he’s gonna get pissed today because it’s that lads funeral. Then he will be on his stories making a fool of himself later. He’s like a broken record. I think he needs serious help :/
he’s not at the funeral seems telling. Surely if they were close he’d get an invite

Reactions: 16
You don't need an invite to go to a funeral, he's not going because he has no connection to the guy whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The man who passed away had asked Marcus to stay away from him and wanted nothing to do with him. He had been turning up at his house uninvited - think he has a habit of doing this which is why he was sectioned the first time.
He develops obsessions with men - I think he should be under psychiatric care for this. It could be dangerous for others and himself

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The man who passed away had asked Marcus to stay away from him and wanted nothing to do with him. He had been turning up at his house uninvited - think he has a habit of doing this which is why he was sectioned the first time.
He develops obsessions with men - I think he should be under psychiatric care for this. It could be dangerous for others and himself
Creepy as hell. Needs to understand the word no and get some boundaries.

Reactions: 7
Creepy as hell. Needs to understand the word no and get some boundaries.
I think that’s part of his Autism condition though, whilst we understand boundaries etc he doesn’t that’s why he should be under professional care

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I think that’s part of his Autism condition though, whilst we understand boundaries etc he doesn’t that’s why he should be under professional care
Indeed. His family and “friends” don’t come across as people that are helping, if anything I’ve only felt like they’ve fed it.

Reactions: 8
Indeed. His family and “friends” don’t come across as people that are helping, if anything I’ve only felt like they’ve fed it.
He’s out on a mad one with one of his so called ‘friends’ now. A day or so after he was sectioned. And on the day of his friend’s funeral. Yikes. Seriously what is going on in this chap’s life! Pure chaos.

Reactions: 7
He’s out on a mad one with one of his so called ‘friends’ now. A day or so after he was sectioned. And on the day of his friend’s funeral. Yikes. Seriously what is going on in this chap’s life! Pure chaos.
The sad thing is they’ll blame “trolls” 😫 After
Following his Sister it’s clear this family play the victim and never take any responsibility.

Reactions: 3
His mum put up a message on insta when he was doing drugs saying something like ' my son is taking drugs so we've thrown him out, we've done all we can to help him' this was after about three days of him going to that caravan taking drugs. That's hardly doing everything you can, so no I don't think she takes much responsibility.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This was after literally three days in a caravan with his friends, probably smoking weed and taking pills, she's acting like he's something from Trainspotting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.