Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think for one minute he would do it. I do however envisage the ‘come back’ back ala Alan Partridge Bouncing Back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably just stood at the bridge looking at it, knowing he had just made that post on fb so inevitably he would be found "in time". Pissed me off big time he has, I was actually worried for him for a little while! Prick.
Literally just thinking the same

Was he hanging off the bridge or just literally stood on the bridge threatening? It does seem odd they wouldn't do anything at all

And he's afraid of heights so why the duck would you choose a bridge of all things 😳 I'm NOT trying to give anyone ideas by the way - it's just seems an odd way to go as it's not even something that is a guarantee. Gawd it feels morbid talking like this but I mean generally he's more likely to sustain injury then actual death ... I obviously don't know how high the bridge is though ... I'm getting too into thinking about this really ...

Reactions: 6
Ohhhh here he goes the greedy gollumpus.

Moaning about a service he has not paid a penny into, but leached from since he crawled out of his mothers ham wallet.
I bet the doctors could see straight through his crocodile tears!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ham wallet 😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀

I saw something from a while back off his mum saying he was on the wrong side of the railings on a bridge and he slipped so she pulled him back- sorry but wtf would that happen?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Part of me wonders in a horrific sick way if this at least partially was a ploy to get people to sign that petition (or is it a go fund me?) of his mother’s to get people‘s attention on it. The choice to go to the bridge when he’s scared of heights - macabre but surely if you wanted to off yourself it wouldn’t be using a method you’re tit scared of!

(Yes I know that’s really sick of me.)

Another one who finds the comment about pulling the wool over the eyes interesting in the context he’s used it because they’re basically accusing him of lying right? Either in the sense of ‘oh I’m fine send me home’ or in ‘I’m not fine I need to be here’ - but then surely if it was the former and he was suicidal/talked down they would’ve sectioned him… and the comment about ‘what if it was someone good at blagging’… hhhmmm

Oh now the "strong" quotes are coming out. He will post another soon and somehow find a way to slip his victims name into it.

Part of me wonders in a horrific sick way if this at least partially was a ploy to get people to sign that petition (or is it a go fund me?) of his mother’s to get people‘s attention on it. The choice to go to the bridge when he’s scared of heights - macabre but surely if you wanted to off yourself it wouldn’t be using a method you’re tit scared of!

Another one who finds the comment about pulling the wool over the eyes interesting in the context he’s used it because they’re basically accusing him of lying right? Either in the sense of ‘oh I’m fine send me home’ or in ‘I’m not fine I need to be here’ - but then surely if it was the former and he was suicidal/talked down they would’ve sectioned him… and the comment about ‘what if it was someone good at blagging’… hhhmmm
Oh my goodness! I didn't even think of the possibility it could be a ploy for more signatures! It wasn't getting alot was it. I think they have got the measure of him and probably have been snarky with him as they cba for people like him when there are real genuinely suicidal people out there with no support whatsoever.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if he has ever called or will now call these numbers he's been given? They would be a good resource to use rather than offloading to all of his followers on Instagram who may also be vulnerable and triggered

Unless he's doing it to grow / boost his following .... 😱

Reactions: 5
I wonder if he has ever called or will now call these numbers he's been given? They would be a good resource to use rather than offloading to all of his followers on Instagram who may also be vulnerable and triggered

Talking of which he's lost yet another 100 followers. Is he still on drugs does anyone know? Or just hammering the booze?

• Wow
Reactions: 3

never thought about the petition. I honestly wouldn’t put it past him. He always has an agenda. I predict a crying live later on today.

Reactions: 2

I wonder if he’s wrote them numbers himself? The hospital would have them numbers already printed on a leaflet surely? I got a whole leaflet for concussion so surely it’s a standard thing?

Reactions: 11
I can just see his pie face on the book as we speak
Him and his leach of a mother tagging along with him sat on the sofa with Phil and Holly. Btw where was she the night he was threatening suicide every few minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn't realise he has OCD? What form is this that he has - I honestly hadn't seem him mention it before but I've probably missed the posts

I am sure he said for people not to worry as he had been listening to music for hours before posting that "final" message and was at peace but now he is saying he self harmed during that time??
I was shocked at both of these things too, I’ve not seen him mention OCD before or self harm. I really do think he’s a massive attention seeker and it’s unfair to make people worry the way he has - me included with that note tbf. I won’t waste my time worrying about him again.

Marcus bingo anyone?…

I’m guessing:
• a post that says Stephen whispered in his ear not to jump
• a crying picture/live/story
• he orders a McDonalds

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing is, he is saying the MH services have been poor, but I think he isn’t their biggest worry when he still has the capacity to make memes on Instagram and go dancing in Wetherspoons whilst living at home with his mum.

Reactions: 13
I predict a Go Fund Me or similar in order to get “private treatment”. He will go silent for a week or two then come back saying “beauts I feel myself again after my private therapy!”.

Reactions: 3
The petition is a bit odd seeing as he is afraid of heights ! Plus I honestly don't think he wants to do that to himself. He just doesn't.

I understand some people will jump off bridges but some people will also try various other methods and unfortunately we can't wrap the world on cotton wool :( if people want to do such things then they will always find a way and I doubt a barrier would stop anyone :(

Instead of moaning about the NHS can he not go private? Use his benefit money to get a private psychiatric assessment or therapy? Take his mental health into his own hands in a positive way?? I know the NHS should be there for anyone who needs it but if it can't help him right now then that is no excuse to bash the NHS and do nothing.

Get a bleeping lock on the outside of your bedroom door and get your mum or friend to move in and give them a key. Don't leave. Quarantine yourself for however long is necessary. Fill yourself with self help books / YouTube's / online therapy techniques ... Anything but this insesscent and quite frankly pointless posting to the gram where people are now beginning to doubt his intentions - Instagram will not help you Marcus!! People pandering to you are just followers ... They aren't your real friends ffs

Marcus bingo anyone?…

I’m guessing:
• a post that says Stephen whispered in his ear not to jump
• a crying picture/live/story
• he orders a McDonalds
Hahahahahaha! My guesses:

1. He makes a post indirectly about Stephen
2. Later on he takes a framed photo of them together and lights a candle infront of it and posts a picture of it captioned "prey for us"
3. Him and Adelle get absolutely trollied and he then makes crying posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.