Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PreeingPree

Tom is sooo intelligent and above anyone on marcus’s live.. doing coke and doing shots in a weatherspoons on a Sunday night with a disabled boy you hardly know. What a fucking weirdo.
Tom is one of those nerds at school who think they are clever.. but not actually clever. Just a nerd.
A victim in life, probably on minimum wage or a dead end job who thinks he’s important to society.. but in fact just a bag of pale cells not achieving the minimum basics like a loving family and a successful career.
You might impress someone like Marcus with your ‘arrogance’.. but when it comes to reality.. we would look straight past you and not even knowledge your sad little existence sitting in Wetherspoons stinking of piss and cheap food.
Bless him!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Cabbage_2021

He reminds me of in Smithy from Gavin and Stacey when he says he's going to take loads of Paracetamol to top himself and Gavin says he'd need hundreds for it to work and Smithy says I can't afford that, not if I'm going to have a holiday this year 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 38

MissGspoon

Tom reminds me of those guys on dating apps who say things like your a bit fat but I’d still give you one’ thinking it’s funny and clever
In reality he is an incel snidely little shit stick who needs a slap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Tasteless thread suggestion : Marcus is on the drink and drugs but he still craves those dead man hugs. 😂 please don't use this😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

getthefunkout

I’m probably going to end up outing myself here, but ah well.. I’ve actually been out drinking with Tom in the past and I can confirm he is a fucking horrible person and a massive coke head.
He’s one of my ex-boyfriends friends friends. Met him a few times and every time he’s an arrogant prick.

• Wow
Reactions: 34

MissGspoon

I’m sorry to keep banging on but them attacking that girl has really boiled my piss he is such a horrible person he is a beg and complete hypocrite and I can’t stand the sight of his baby bell face
Petty, Sweaty and full of Ketty
That should be his logo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Jackford1066

Ive been blocked as I got pissed and finally snapped, told him to stop bloody scrounging and get a job, and Harry Crocker blocked me too as told her to get a new top 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

RuEvenReal

What a journey discovering Tattle has been, from porta potties and bum licking to this beggy arse. Full evening spent well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Caw1982

VIP Member
I was directed here by a friend. Jesus wept I just caught up on the threads
Welcome.
It's getting to the stage we are going to have to invest in 24 hour surveillance.
Fuck our families and jobs. We need to screengrab before it gets taken down.
I take this shit seriously, if we were in a Harry Potter movie it would be described "for the greater good"
Thursday - Sunday is crucial. Prime live and hill rolly pollie (hopefully in PE knickers) time 🤣

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
So fucking arrogant to think a man who told you to fuck off would want to spend eternity in heaven with you, he's deluded, on several levels.

• Haha