Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Tom seems like a right weapon. Arguing with staff saying they’re not drunk… despite Marcus throwing up not even 10 minutes earlier! Definitely another user leeching onto him for free drinks 😷
Not drunk? Possibly, coked up to the eyeballs? absolutely.

Reactions: 8
I’m probably going to end up outing myself here, but ah well.. I’ve actually been out drinking with Tom in the past and I can confirm he is a bleeping horrible person and a massive coke head.
He’s one of my ex-boyfriends friends friends. Met him a few times and every time he’s an arrogant prick.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
That was a weird intense live, that Tom is like a ball of anger waiting to explode onto someone, scary, I don't think Marcus knows what he's into there.

Reactions: 20
That Tom made me feel really uncomfortable just watching him in the live, seems like he has a really angry nasty streak and was constantly on the defensive, like he could pick an argument with anyone, marcus’ followers, the bar staff, even Marcus himself (and didn’t really seem to like Marcus very much, was very blunt and patronising at times). He was really defensive when people were accusing them of being on the sniff. Why I don’t know because it was obvious they were 😆

I agree I don’t really think Marcus realises what he’s getting into with this guy. You could see Marcus was already blurring the boundaries IMO - towards the end of the live (I think) when the pair of them were harassing another table of people he was leaning on Tom and laughing, now if I had only just met someone who I had ‘talked to on insta a few times’ I wouldn’t dare do anything like that - you don’t know them well enough to. I can definitely see this turning into a Stephenesque situation but I really don’t think this Tom guy is the type to put up with the sort of behaviour that Stephen suffered…

Reactions: 17
That was a weird intense live, that Tom is like a ball of anger waiting to explode onto someone, scary, I don't think Marcus knows what he's into there.
Yeah from what I watched when he was speaking about him and Marcus, his tone was almost willing Marcus to say something so he could do something about it. Strange.

Reactions: 10
I'd hazard a guess that Tom comes gift wrapped with every universal credit/pip/DLA payment, just in time for a few select purchases - not to be sniffed at - then promptly pisses off when the funds run out. I've noticed that Adelle is often part of the BOGOF deal. That said, marcus hasn't a clue what he's meddling with and I think it'll soon get fisty when he unwittingly crosses the line with this one

Reactions: 18
Have a picture in my head of Tom loosing his tit and swinging Marcus by his ankles off the bridge.

• Haha
Stalker tendencies?

posted this last night. Posting again in case it was missed
This seems to be standard marcus. Sees someone he likes. Gets obsessed. Keeps pushing and insinuating that something has happened or is happening. Much like SG, only unfortunately he no longer has a means to put a record straight. If marcus wants to throw an imaginary, insinuated infatuation out there, fabricated for good measure, he can and will, and the only people likely to stop him are the grieving family if they got wind of it.

Reactions: 10
New video

Marcus being a diva and claiming Wetherspoons staff were withholding his drinks paid for by his Facebook beauts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve been to a wetherspoons around two times in my life. How does that app work? Why would the staff stop bringing out drinks people have purchased. They must also think he is a beggy Mitchell as they had no problem bringing out the peas 😂 honestly, whoever that is you are hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New video. He’s vile in this

Marcus and friend discuss the “troll” and go live with her

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Marcus worried about his reputation when it's already fucked 🤣 Vile humans! Tom having the cheek to go on about the way she looks when he looks like a serial killer!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.