Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been to a wetherspoons around two times in my life. How does that app work? Why would the staff stop bringing out drinks people have purchased. They must also think he is a beggy Mitchell as they had no problem bringing out the peas 😂 honestly, whoever that is you are hilarious
The app just allows you to order to your table rather than flag someone down, you put in the location and pay and then they send the food to the table (sorry if I’m stating the obvious to you omg). I don’t know for sure but I have a friend who works at Spoons and HATES when people beg for food via the app, she says people take thepiss sending beans, peas etc which all ends up refused, returned, or going to waste and a waste of time for the staff. So I’d wager on them being refused their drinks a chain-wide thing in an attempt to stop the time wasting rather than Marcus specifically pissing them off - although I’m sure in the live last night the bar staff told that Tom guy that it was obvious they had ‘had enough to drink already’ (which of course he kicked off over) so perhaps it was this particular Spoons that wanted them to reel it in. Also I don’t buy their claims of ‘fraud!!!1!!1’ either, or that Wetherspoons had stolen their follower’s money [by not sending the drinks] as a fair few people were saying that their payments were declined as soon as their table was removed from the app - conveniently ignored by those two of course lol.

Reactions: 13
I wish we could share these clips with his followers, he's such a arrogant hateful bleep in them, you can tell he feels contempt for most of his fans and just uses them.

Reactions: 7
The app just allows you to order to your table rather than flag someone down, you put in the location and pay and then they send the food to the table (sorry if I’m stating the obvious to you omg). I don’t know for sure but I have a friend who works at Spoons and HATES when people beg for food via the app, she says people take thepiss sending beans, peas etc which all ends up refused, returned, or going to waste and a waste of time for the staff. So I’d wager on them being refused their drinks a chain-wide thing in an attempt to stop the time wasting rather than Marcus specifically pissing them off - although I’m sure in the live last night the bar staff told that Tom guy that it was obvious they had ‘had enough to drink already’ (which of course he kicked off over) so perhaps it was this particular Spoons that wanted them to reel it in. Also I don’t buy their claims of ‘fraud!!!1!!1’ either, or that Wetherspoons had stolen their follower’s money [by not sending the drinks] as a fair few people were saying that their payments were declined as soon as their table was removed from the app - conveniently ignored by those two of course lol.
Thank you for the explanation! Bet the staff in there hate him

Reactions: 6
this is absolutely vile! I don’t know where to start; that Tomcomparing the girl’s surname to her ‘hairy bush’ and calling her a hag; asking to speak to her husband (oooo! You’re hard! 🙄) or his patronising ‘I’ll allow you to speak to Marcus because I think you’re funny’.
he thinks he’s a hard man because he clearly done a bit of sniff lol. bet he’s a weasel when he’s normal

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tom is sooo intelligent and above anyone on marcus’s live.. doing coke and doing shots in a weatherspoons on a Sunday night with a disabled boy you hardly know. What a bleeping weirdo.
Tom is one of those nerds at school who think they are clever.. but not actually clever. Just a nerd.
A victim in life, probably on minimum wage or a dead end job who thinks he’s important to society.. but in fact just a bag of pale cells not achieving the minimum basics like a loving family and a successful career.
You might impress someone like Marcus with your ‘arrogance’.. but when it comes to reality.. we would look straight past you and not even knowledge your sad little existence sitting in Wetherspoons stinking of piss and cheap food.
Bless him!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Tom is sooo intelligent and above anyone on marcus’s live.. doing coke and doing shots in a weatherspoons on a Sunday night with a disabled boy you hardly know. What a bleeping weirdo.
Tom is one of those nerds at school who think they are clever.. but not actually clever. Just a nerd.
A victim in life, probably on minimum wage or a dead end job who thinks he’s important to society.. but in fact just a bag of pale cells not achieving the minimum basics like a loving family and a successful career.
You might impress someone like Marcus with your ‘arrogance’.. but when it comes to reality.. we would look straight past you and not even knowledge your sad little existence sitting in Wetherspoons stinking of piss and cheap food.
Bless him!

You are ruthless and I bleeping love it 😂😂😂

He’s trying to act hard and cool in front of Tom is beyond embarrassing and then Tom wantin to start a fight with the staff for entertainment 🙈 Marcus sittin there with the egg all over his top breathing like a hippo givin birth
A hippo givin birth I am dead, deceased 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tom reminds me of those guys on dating apps who say things like your a bit fat but I’d still give you one’ thinking it’s funny and clever
In reality he is an incel snidely little tit stick who needs a slap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He’s trying to act hard and cool in front of Tom is beyond embarrassing and then Tom wantin to start a fight with the staff for entertainment 🙈 Marcus sittin there with the egg all over his top breathing like a hippo givin birth
“Breathing like a hippo givin birth” has ended me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do hope Chloe comes over to tattle
Chloe needs to! The poor lass.
Tom the nerd trying to embarrass her on live like that. She held her own. I hope she’s having a great day.
Marcus you are a beg! Chloe was right.
Nothing but a drain to society and resources.
Nothing but a fat, sweaty mess.
I CAN’T STAND THE FAT JELLY BABY!

• Haha
Stephen is someone Marcus hung out with possibly 2 times maximum. Stephen eventually wised up to Marcus creepy and stalkerish ways and asked him to leave him alone and stay out his life (I think Marcus turned up at his house drunk uninvited?).
unfortunately Stephen not too long ago took his own life. Marcus has since repeatedly harassed him even in death, constantly bringing him up, how upset he is about his death and making out they were life long friends despite having only met once or twice (in my opinion I can’t tell if this is him just being an obsessed stalker, or if he does this for attention). He’s even gone as far multiple times to suggest him and Stephen were “intimate” and more than friends. It’s absolutely disgusting as he had stephens young daughter on social media, and whether anything happened or not (I don’t believe so) it’s wrong to put it out there to the public when he isn’t here to defend himself.

Oh sorry might I elaborate on the stalkerish ways of Marcus re Stephen…. He repeatedly brings Stephen up every time he gets drunk, he repeatedly threatens to kill himself as he misses him so much (someone he met merely twice?!), and always does late night attention seeking posts about Stephen and the signs he’s apparently sending him from the afterlife.
Marcus recently went to a psychic to contact him too, and he also has a shrine - yes a shrine - dedicated to Stephen in his bedroom.
Also, despite being so close to the man that passed, he didn’t actually go to the funeral. So that speaks volumes as to how close they actually were.

• Wow
Watching that video I just wanted to shove a toilet brush down his gob and give his lungs a good scrub 😷 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.