Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

harr4

There are some screenshots floating around on thread 2. Ashamed to say I saved them on my phone. Will find and post.
Haha thanks please do! Well I was actually considering signing up to the only fans at the time to be nosey but I couldn’t bring myself to do it

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Jesus, his mum made him one Sunday dinner three years ago and we'll never hear the last of it. I knew it looked familiar. What a freak to post a picture of the same Sunday dinner each week and pretend someone made it for him!

View attachment 815529 I just found the pic again originally from May 2020. That's one old dinner.
Ah FFS, first Banter Cards and now my favourite IG, Barry’s Banter Bus! What is wrong with them?!

MrsPoison

VIP Member
What's he saying? I can't make out his accent, people from where giving him shit ? Quick before he deletes it

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
HE just did another live. Was boring saying he was drunk but had nothing to talk about. How did he Lose his front tooth?
Also, I feel like on way back from Birmingham he was travelling alone

ALSO he liked her pics from 2 days ago

EHhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wtf? I missed this? Did he just post that pic of them recently?

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Maybe his nose is bunged up from all the coke from the weekend? He's been shopping today or so it seems. Benefits day of course. Wheres Adelle?