Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katieeleanor

New to this guy! Could someone explain who Stephen is please? ☺
Stephen is someone Marcus hung out with possibly 2 times maximum. Stephen eventually wised up to Marcus creepy and stalkerish ways and asked him to leave him alone and stay out his life (I think Marcus turned up at his house drunk uninvited?).
unfortunately Stephen not too long ago took his own life. Marcus has since repeatedly harassed him even in death, constantly bringing him up, how upset he is about his death and making out they were life long friends despite having only met once or twice (in my opinion I can’t tell if this is him just being an obsessed stalker, or if he does this for attention). He’s even gone as far multiple times to suggest him and Stephen were “intimate” and more than friends. It’s absolutely disgusting as he had stephens young daughter on social media, and whether anything happened or not (I don’t believe so) it’s wrong to put it out there to the public when he isn’t here to defend himself.

Oh sorry might I elaborate on the stalkerish ways of Marcus re Stephen…. He repeatedly brings Stephen up every time he gets drunk, he repeatedly threatens to kill himself as he misses him so much (someone he met merely twice?!), and always does late night attention seeking posts about Stephen and the signs he’s apparently sending him from the afterlife.
Marcus recently went to a psychic to contact him too, and he also has a shrine - yes a shrine - dedicated to Stephen in his bedroom.

Reactions: 24

katieeleanor

Surely the reason why he’s not being considered for bipolar is because he’s got an autism diagnosis which could influence his moods?
And the fact he’s regularly drinking alcohol and drugs - does he not realise these will be contributing to his ‘ups and downs’?? Absolute nob!!

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
He’s emotionally drained and sleeping a lot after his reading apparently. He sleeps a lot anyway the lazy fat twat.

Ps Stephen came through to me and called you a c*nt beaut 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Last one cause I'm on a roll : Only Fans is You Beaut , You pay to see Marcus's poop chute. 😂 You get these for free

• Haha
  • Heart

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I don’t mean to offend when I say this but surely if you’re at rock bottom, relying on drink or drugs or whatever your vice is, it doesn’t take, what, a month? Two months? To be clean and able to look back with clarity at yourself ‘wow, look how far I’ve come?’. He’s such an attention seeking twat, knows posts like that get the clicks, wait a few weeks and he’ll be crying into his cider again 🙈

• Heart

katieeleanor

Long time follower of the thread but first time commenting. Did anyone else pick up on the end of this video that Marcus’ Mum had sent a message to say she was locking the front door and Marcus asked his friend if he could stay at his… to no response. Marcus looked quite sad and vulnerable in that moment.

Watching Marcus is literally like one long episode of Black Mirror. He’s so desperate for the social media attention he’ll do anything. He sits on a live getting completely trollied and not having much conversation with who he’s with besides giving them their drinks, staring at his phone the whole time.
100% agree. Dare I say it watching that video I actually felt slightly sorry for Marcus. The guy he’s with clearly can’t stand him and is using him. Marcus can’t see that. The silence at being asked if he could stay at his!! Mind you with Marcus track record if he did let him kip on his sofa, 2 weeks later he’d have a shrine in his bedroom dedicated to him and would be telling everyone about their ‘intimate moments’.

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
4F117AB3-5A5B-4E3A-A42F-1C696ABFC66F.png

Look at his eyes. Someone’s been on the old Colombian marching powder 😂

⚫👄⚫

We will be in for a good night once the comedown kicks in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

sucram llehctim

Woah just heard about tattle 😂 followed this creme egg on and off for a bout a year and it’s an addiction I can’t stop following this melt for his shite content and car crash postings HELP only joking he makes me feel sane. Reading through these post make me feel normal, as I thought I was his only hating troll. HIIIIII all 👋

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Why would those lodges have him back? So he do lives throwing up really drunk from their restaurant ? So him and his mental friends can do coke in the bedrooms ? He just doesn't get it does he? He's disgusting now and no brands will touch him. He used to be wholesome, now he's just a sad drunk.

katieeleanor

He’s posted on his stories a clip of him saying how “he’s just been out for his psychic reading”… yet he’s in his bloody pyjamas, hairs a mess, and clearly not left his bed all day!! He quickly said “but I came straight home and got back into my pjs again”.
the liar hasn’t left his bloody house! I don’t believe for a minute he’s been anywhere. What an attention seeking tool - anything to have an excuse to bring up Stephen.

Reactions: 22

Caw1982

VIP Member
Just to confirm petal you take a whole 5 mins out my day.
I have a full time job, a house and family, a dog, a gym routine and a social life.
You're a 5 minute task in my day, this is where I come to exchange feedback with like minded people.
Imagine having time to ask yourself questions on Insta as no one asks you fuck all. Pissed myself at the age one I expected a 38 year old option 🤣

Not on Insta. The guy is a grief predator

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Maybe he spoke to the spiritualist online? That’s a thing now. Although considering it’s Marcus it’ll be a load of shit regardless. Whoever he spoke to would have had a field day. ‘I’m getting a young man, the letter S, he says he saw a man who looked uncannily like a babybel rolling down a hill…’

it’s the daughter I feel for - imagine being young, grieving your father, and then hearing that rather than come to you, your father in the spirit world decided to give his attention to someone who obsessively stalked him and didn’t really deserve any of his attention! If it were me I’d feel so hurt and confused. Marcus needs a slap ffs, parading on like he’s stephen’s bloody widow, he knew the man five minutes and from what I can see the man couldn’t stand him. You watch now and Marcus‘ll crack out the ouija board, Stephen, Stephen those nasty tattle bitches are wrong aren’t they, you doooo love me, you dooooo…

• Haha