Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said on the live that he is a bar manager or at least was a bar manager. They way he spoke to the staff there I do highly doubt that he does because he’d understand that it’s horrible to be treated by customers…
I'd be inclined to say he's 100% not. He's like those people who occasionally self medicate on a lemsip after consulting Dr Google, then instantly delude themselves that they're a qualified physician and well versed in medicine, stuffing it down the throats of anyone who listens he probably cleans in a bar.. Same in the mental health field. I'm a mental health practitioner and the amount of people who consult Dr Google prior to a psychiatric assessment and then try to fool their audience as being well versed in the matter is astounding. Unfortunately for the staff at spoons, they were a captive audience for his bollocks waiting to clock off for the night, and unfortunately for Tom and marcus, self medicating with coke isn't quite as effective when pleading your case.. 😂

Reactions: 11
Marcus Mitchell: begging for drinks down on his knees but all he gets is eggs and peas!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m probably going to end up outing myself here, but ah well.. I’ve actually been out drinking with Tom in the past and I can confirm he is a bleeping horrible person and a massive coke head.
He’s one of my ex-boyfriends friends friends. Met him a few times and every time he’s an arrogant prick.
Does he actually manage a bar then? And if so which one?

Reactions: 3
087A926F-3D23-4561-9F59-84859FD99235.jpeg

Posting this before he deletes or blocks this nice lady, I’m willing to overlook she called it wotherspoons 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve often wondered, surely his mother can see these lives and the things he’s posting. Surely she can see what we all see and want to intervene??

Reactions: 13
I’ve often wondered, surely his mother can see these lives and the things he’s posting. Surely she can see what we all see and want to intervene??
I think she does and it ends in violence and the police being rang.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thing is you’ve seen how bitchy and mental he gets he certainly wouldn’t spare his mother that

Reactions: 10
Wow what an absolute idiot ! Here from the Becky holt thread going to catch up, from what I’ve seen deffo on the powder, he friend Tom is deffo wanted in the countryside creepy AF !!

Reactions: 11
Why is he filming someone 😩😡 I would hate it if someone filmed me! I’m sure it’s illegal to take pics / film someone without their permission I only know this because when I was 14 a class mate was taking pictures of me in my uniform sat across the table and refused to delete them! My best mate at the time went absolutely mad 😅

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow what an absolute idiot ! Here from the Becky holt thread going to catch up, from what I’ve seen deffo on the powder, he friend Tom is deffo wanted in the countryside creepy AF !!
I honestly think we will be seeing him in news articles in years to come.

Reactions: 12
I think its disgusting that he hasn't apologised. If he had an ounce of decency he would try and rectify how he has acted and what he has said. It really bothers me that he can delete his posts and pretend like it never happened, he needs removing from social media, he shouldn't be in any position to be publicly abusing people

Reactions: 19
Why is he filming someone 😩😡 I would hate it if someone filmed me! I’m sure it’s illegal to take pics / film someone without their permission I only know this because when I was 14 a class mate was taking pictures of me in my uniform sat across the table and refused to delete them! My best mate at the time went absolutely mad 😅
He’s been watching too much Joe Goldberg 👀 👀 YOU! 😳

Reactions: 7
finally got round to watching the full live stream. Wow, what an absolute car crash (an entertaining one tho 🤣).
Wonder if pilsbury Doughboy and his dorky mate will be barred from that wetherspoons in future. The locals must hate them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.