Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how the bridge never gets mentioned anymore. Remember when he always used to say “I live 3 minutes walk from a bridge & I’m always tempted” oh duck off Marcus you clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm pretty sure he's turned off his comments on his recent posts! 🤣 Such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Comments turned off his posts. So dramatic.
You give it Marcus but can't take it back. People aren't even being rude, just stating what they see.
A side note. I don't think his drinking pals are his real friends. However..... you reep what you sow, I don't feel sorry for him. He's not nice to people.

Reactions: 18
Comments turned off his posts. So dramatic.
You give it Marcus but can't take it back. People aren't even being rude, just stating what they see.
A side note. I don't think his drinking pals are his real friends. However..... you reep what you sow, I don't feel sorry for him. He's not nice to people.
You think he has real friends?

Reactions: 4
No he’s defo has no real friends and wil be cryin by the wkend how sorry he is and his mental health’s so low blah blah blah … he deletes his stuff all the time but has the story Stil up of him creeping on ur man in the park 🙈

Reactions: 12
Good Morning everyone except Marcus, who I hope is being quietly reflective about his behaviour ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m here from the Becky Holt thread, I just read through thread 1 and this one, and I will be making my way through 2 but bleeping hell, I have never come across anyone like this in my life. I’m shocked 😂 also speechless at his multiple attention seeking suicide attempts/threads 😩 but some of the comments were comedy gold, so I’m here to stay beauts x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t think he has any friends. I don’t think he knows how to make any, for one, and for two he’s just not a nice person 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think that’s partially why he’s so obsessive over Stephen (not to excuse his behaviour though) as it was the first taste of a male friendship (or more, in his eyes.)
Also no doubt he’ll be bending over backwards for his hangers on, probably telling them his followers will buy them drinks because of how ✨ famous ✨ he is - 100% I think he knows begging for drinks is wrong he just doesn’t give a duck. But then the real, nasty, obsessive Marcus comes out and the hangers on scarper and the cycle goes on again

Reactions: 17
I’m here from the Becky Holt thread, I just read through thread 1 and this one, and I will be making my way through 2 but bleeping hell, I have never come across anyone like this in my life. I’m shocked 😂 also speechless at his multiple attention seeking suicide attempts/threads 😩 but some of the comments were comedy gold, so I’m here to stay beauts x

Welcome @Sticky One, you are in for a cbd/B.O/sambuca/melodramatic infused treat..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And really weird tit like this if you go back far enough on his profile
20211101_171104.jpg
20211101_171027.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.