Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I’m sorry to keep banging on but them attacking that girl has really boiled my piss he is such a horrible person he is a beg and complete hypocrite and I can’t stand the sight of his baby bell face
Petty, Sweaty and full of Ketty
That should be his logo
Thread suggestion, adapted from this comment:

Marcus Mitchell #4: Petty, sweaty, doing Coke, Marcus Mitchell your life’s a joke!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Victoria1517

087A926F-3D23-4561-9F59-84859FD99235.jpeg

Posting this before he deletes or blocks this nice lady, I’m willing to overlook she called it wotherspoons 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

boujiemoon

Mother of God🙈🙈🙈The comments are turned off..wonder how long it will stay up..that poor fellas family...Marcus it unhinged..literally like watching a car crash unfold🙊😳😳😳
The truth is, no-one truly knows what that lad RIP was going through only that he took his life. This photo is just another indignity. What I've seen from posts is that this man in life was the life and soul. He's featured in videos grabbing his groin and generally larking around happily like young folk do in the moment, especially if they've had a couple of drinks and are having a good time. It certainly doesn't point to their sexual orientation etc or mean there was a relationship there between them.

In one video mentioned above, they are with Adelle and others, both he and marcus are wearing the same clothing as in this photo, with the same background. It's probably safe to say the picture was taken on the same day as the video when a group of them were having a good time, in summer with a few drinks perhaps? Again, that doesn't mean anything happened between them other than larking about or that it's OK at any point to insinuate a relationship. To put this post up really is disrespectful to his memory and his family and friends. The man can't put forward his side to this.

What we do know more of however is Marcus's background and behaviour. How he is known to become obsessed with men, how he had become obsessed with this man, and how this man had warned him away from turning up at his home uninvited, and more so how he's been capitalising on this man's passing for likes and Social media engagement. This may well just be a photo taken while a group of them were larking about and marcus has misinterpreted the situation as 'love' as he puts it. If he's any respect he'll delete it from insta & Facebook.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Notice how he thanks beauts for shots, BUT NOT FOR PEAS??!
A kind tattler tried to send you a plate of goodness Marcus!
Nothing green has touched the inside of that belly since that Christmas dinner from 2013 he uses on his memes EVERY Sunday!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Hello,

Never posted in this thread before but after reading that monstrosity of a story I must comment. He is an utter c***. What a horrible disgusting piece of s***!

That’s my 2 pennies.

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
4BBDDA59-4A93-4047-AC21-FC4EC4B0BEF8.jpeg

Someone’s put ‘your mate Heidi’ in the comments on this and I can’t cope 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Hey beauts, I was wondering would you all chip together for some therapy for me because the BSG (big sweaty giant) was in my dream last night and I’ve woken up pretty fucking traumatised this morning not gonna lie

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
I’m here from the Becky Holt thread, I just read through thread 1 and this one, and I will be making my way through 2 but fucking hell, I have never come across anyone like this in my life. I’m shocked 😂 also speechless at his multiple attention seeking suicide attempts/threads 😩 but some of the comments were comedy gold, so I’m here to stay beauts x

• Haha
  • Heart
The latest post is pissed me off. Again insinuating that the man who passed has forgiven him and all is ok.
That is not how real life works. He has to come to terms with the fact that his toxic behaviour will hurt people, and he needs to improve his behaviour rather than lose people and claim they’ve forgiven him in the after life. It’s all utter bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I know, was gutted your one was just below this as it should have been a winner
In the Becky Holt thread I was a dead cert to win thread title with "the rimmer takes it all" and someone popped up on page 51 and stole my thunder. One day I will get there 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

MissGspoon

8C62F7ED-4492-47BC-A73A-CE056E83BC6A.jpeg

Then my dear Marcus all we’d see is those two recycled pictures of you and that pour dead soul, that one roast dinner from 2020 and the recycled meme of you and a shit ton of McDonalds

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
What job???? You fat mess sleeping till the afternoon all day, then sitting in your bedroom in your pyjamas posting the same old recycled shit. You are not a celebrity you’re a fucking joke 🤥 grow up get dressed get a job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24