Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay, my first tattle thread! Thank you, it was my birthday yesterday so that's better than a memmo from Marcus ! 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if he is still following the thread? I’m sure he is, he won’t be able to help himself. If you’re reading this Marcus pleaseeeee….either give us a drunken meltdown this weekend, or a bust up with Heidi and family? We’re getting inpatient. Thanks beaut x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi beauts!

Recap (@PreeingPree will probably end up doing a better one then me Marcus #1 fan lol)

Marcus is our brolic instagrammer/meme stealer/worst ambassador for cbd gummies and hello fresh ever known.
He likes to threaten suicide alot. However since he has read the threads on him over here that appears to have come to a halt for now.
He has stalker like tendencies when it comes to objects of his affection, just recently he was stalking and harrasing one of his victims even in death.
It appears he gets paid his benefits on a Tuesday as he is nearly always drinking and in spoons then.
He gets used for drinks and hotel stays by his "friends".
Just last week he went to stalk Charlotte Crosby on a tour of Brum with his BFFL, only to come back and fall out with her and her family (we are anxiously awaiting the reasons behind this which inevitably will come to light).
Made an onlyfans page that lasted 3 days last year.
Has nearly 60k all authentic definitely not paid for followers.
Tattlers are evil trolls.
I'm sure to have missed some stuff out so please feel free to add more and welcome to any new beauts who have found us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi beauts!

Recap (@PreeingPree will probably end up doing a better one then me Marcus #1 fan lol)

Marcus is our brolic instagrammer/meme stealer/worst ambassador for cbd gummies and hello fresh ever known.
He likes to threaten suicide alot. However since he has read the threads on him over here that appears to have come to a halt for now.
He has stalker like tendencies when it comes to objects of his affection, just recently he was stalking and harrasing one of his victims even in death.
It appears he gets paid his benefits on a Tuesday as he is nearly always drinking and in spoons then.
He gets used for drinks and hotel stays by his "friends".
Just last week he went to stalk Charlotte Crosby on a tour of Brum with his BFFL, only to come back and fall out with her and her family (we are anxiously awaiting the reasons behind this which inevitably will come to light).
Made an onlyfans page that lasted 3 days last year.
Has nearly 60k all authentic definitely not paid for followers.
Tattlers are evil trolls.
I'm sure to have missed some stuff out so please feel free to add more and welcome to any new beauts who have found us!
Pahahahaha. This thread makes me piss but we've proper fucked ourselves over now he's on to us.
Fabulous recap 👏👏😷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had/have no idea who this guy is but his thread was mentioned on another and I have FOMO so I had to check it out. Wow. Reading all of thread 1 pretty much together was tough going on my mental health but all your comments had me chuckling away even though it’s a serious topic.

Anyhoo, look what I just stumbled upon - I love Banter Cards but this is just….

B72A7E50-76F9-4442-BB5D-F95A8936F8DE.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Marcus with his camel toe out. 🤢🤢🤢

Pahahahaha. This thread makes me piss but we've proper fucked ourselves over now he's on to us.
Fabulous recap 👏👏😷
He will crumble eventually. He listened to our advise abit too well if I say so myself mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know this is sick in the head but I feel I need to see the only fans. I’ve googled but I can’t find any cornish button mushrooms anywhere. Someone send the link please so I can vomit over my cornflakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know this is sick in the head but I feel I need to see the only fans. I’ve googled but I can’t find any cornish button mushrooms anywhere. Someone send the link please so I can vomit over my cornflakes.
🤣 you mad woman!

I think he’s closed it down but someone said there are screenshots floating around. I haven’t tried looking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There are some screenshots floating around on thread 2. Ashamed to say I saved them on my phone. Will find and post.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are some screenshots floating around on thread 2. Ashamed to say I saved them on my phone. Will find and post.
Haha thanks please do! Well I was actually considering signing up to the only fans at the time to be nosey but I couldn’t bring myself to do it

What's he saying? I can't make out his accent, people from where giving him tit ? Quick before he deletes it

What's he saying? I can't make out his accent, people from where giving him tit ? Quick before he deletes it
Herbalife I think - the MLM company in his newest meme post (the one where he’s in his pants making out he has a six pack)

I’m surprised he’s signed up to Herbalife, is this a recent thing?

Reactions: 3
Ah Marcus you complain when people have a go at you and your lifestyle but flip off people defending their own
You absolute penis get out of bed snd wash

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.