Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry to keep banging on but them attacking that girl has really boiled my piss he is such a horrible person he is a beg and complete hypocrite and I can’t stand the sight of his baby bell face
Petty, Sweaty and full of Ketty
That should be his logo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
#thread4 Beggin, sweatin, rolling down hills. He's a weird creepy stalker, abusing girls!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chloe needs to! The poor lass.
Tom the nerd trying to embarrass her on live like that. She held her own. I hope she’s having a great day.
Marcus you are a beg! Chloe was right.
Nothing but a drain to society and resources.
Nothing but a fat, sweaty mess.
I CAN’T STAND THE FAT JELLY BABY!
Good to see his reputation held up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, despite being so close to the man that passed, he didn’t actually go to the funeral. So that speaks volumes as to how close they actually were.
he wasn’t allowed to go, he was told to stay away. He said something about it at the time

now THAT speaks volumes!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry to keep banging on but them attacking that girl has really boiled my piss he is such a horrible person he is a beg and complete hypocrite and I can’t stand the sight of his baby bell face
That should be his logo
I agree, I wish more people had seen it, I hate that he's just carrying on as normal with followers loving him, he's a hateful threat to women.

Reactions: 11
That should be his logo
Thread suggestion, adapted from this comment:

Marcus Mitchell #4: Petty, sweaty, doing Coke, Marcus Mitchell your life’s a joke!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree, I wish more people had seen it, I hate that he's just carrying on as normal with followers loving him, he's a hateful threat to women.
He is appalling to the women around him and those he idolises he just wants attention from them to feed his ego

And his little act today of being the pervy little queen just enraged me further especially all his Clingons applauding his horrendous behaviour and encouraging more so they can sit at home in their Hun Hovels laughing at taking the piss out of him
Sorry I’m proper in one about this I should probably lay down :-/

Thread suggestion, adapted from this comment:

Marcus Mitchell #4: Petty, sweaty, doing Coke, Marcus Mitchell your life’s a joke!
swap the second Marcus for Beggy? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My god I thought that Tom was OK this morning. Now seen the videos what a bleep!!!
Who the duck do these pair think they are.
Vile humans.
Fair play to Chloe, but honestly duck, there are a trillion people out there who deserve a genuine following. This melted mess ain't one of them.
Face like a thumb that been hit with a hammer

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine the state of his insides, he is a ticking heart attack waiting to happen!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I'd hazard a guess that Tom comes gift wrapped with every universal credit/pip/DLA payment, just in time for a few select purchases - not to be sniffed at - then promptly pisses off when the funds run out. I've noticed that Adelle is often part of the BOGOF deal. That said, marcus hasn't a clue what he's meddling with and I think it'll soon get fisty when he unwittingly crosses the line with this one
He said on the live that he is a bar manager or at least was a bar manager. They way he spoke to the staff there I do highly doubt that he does because he’d understand that it’s horrible to be treated by customers…

Reactions: 11
He said on the live that he is a bar manager or at least was a bar manager. They way he spoke to the staff there I do highly doubt that he does because he’d understand that it’s horrible to be treated by customers…
He manages that hotel bar that Marcus got a trial to work at, he gave him the trial.but I was really surprised the way he spoke to staff considering he works in a bar.

Reactions: 8
And unwashed arse

What bar was that? 🤔 maybe they need to see proof of what their manager is like in other establishments and to women

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do hope Chloe comes over to tattle
It was listening to mm slagging off tattle that made me investigate what it was all about....thanks Marcus you beaut, I'm so glad I've found tattle now 😘 #livingmybestlife

That Tom made me feel really uncomfortable just watching him in the live, seems like he has a really angry nasty streak and was constantly on the defensive, like he could pick an argument with anyone, marcus’ followers, the bar staff, even Marcus himself (and didn’t really seem to like Marcus very much, was very blunt and patronising at times). He was really defensive when people were accusing them of being on the sniff. Why I don’t know because it was obvious they were 😆

I agree I don’t really think Marcus realises what he’s getting into with this guy. You could see Marcus was already blurring the boundaries IMO - towards the end of the live (I think) when the pair of them were harassing another table of people he was leaning on Tom and laughing, now if I had only just met someone who I had ‘talked to on insta a few times’ I wouldn’t dare do anything like that - you don’t know them well enough to. I can definitely see this turning into a Stephenesque situation but I really don’t think this Tom guy is the type to put up with the sort of behaviour that Stephen suffered…
Yes and I'm sure I read that Stephen fell out with him due to mm repeatedly turning up at his house unannounced at all hours of the night. This will probably be the same as mm doesnt understand social communication etc. I need to know what happened to old bestie Heidi? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.