Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has gone OFF since Sunday and I’m living for it. Just caught up on this evenings shenanigans.

Love how whoever sent this question said you seem to be dipping into drink a little bit - bleeping hell if that’s a little bit I’d hate to see him when he completely falls off the wagon (hoping it’s tonight beauts) 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was directed here by a friend. Jesus wept I just caught up on the threads
Welcome.
It's getting to the stage we are going to have to invest in 24 hour surveillance.
duck our families and jobs. We need to screengrab before it gets taken down.
I take this tit seriously, if we were in a Harry Potter movie it would be described "for the greater good"
Thursday - Sunday is crucial. Prime live and hill rolly pollie (hopefully in PE knickers) time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This guy wants everything handed to him on a plate! Boils my piss, he's capable of going to get a job, I work nights full time and after bills I don't have a pot to piss in! I'm heading to spoons this weekend, can anyone buy me a couple drinks? 🤣🤣 bleeping greasy lardass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
could somebody PLEASE fill me in/provide video or photo evidence of both Marcus in the middle of the road, and the rolling down the hill shenanigans? Only discovered this little diamond yesterday. Actually only discovered this forum about a week ago, bleeping loving it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
could somebody PLEASE fill me in/provide video or photo evidence of both Marcus in the middle of the road, and the rolling down the hill shenanigans? Only discovered this little diamond yesterday. Actually only discovered this forum about a week ago, bleeping loving it 😆
Well we don't have proof of the actual roll down the hill but alot of circumstantial evidence points in that direction lol. Just hang on in there and he should provide new similar material.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Animals and fireworks ? He peaked too soon with his passion fruit martini, this is not how I expected our Tuesday to go. Disappointed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Beuats! Today’s content has been a bit random
Does he simple spin a wheel of content ideas throw out a post and dirty delete if it’s not hitting the mark?
I almost, felt a bit sorry for his lonely ass earlier
Almost

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has Marcus said anymore about that beaut thing he was teasing? Was it you beaut?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.