Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah just heard about tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚ followed this creme egg on and off for a bout a year and itโ€™s an addiction I canโ€™t stop following this melt for his shite content and car crash postings HELP only joking he makes me feel sane. Reading through these post make me feel normal, as I thought I was his only hating troll. HIIIIII all ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has Marcus said anymore about that beaut thing he was teasing? Was it you beaut?
He makes these sites all the time and they come to nothing he usually intends to sell merch but can't be arsed. I found loads of them empty when I was searching him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
seems to me like heโ€™s trying to find ways to make himself blameless for hisbehaviour instead of taking accountability
People trying to label their crappy behaviour as something else really boils my piss!! Iโ€™m not sure what itโ€™ll take for this fella to take a good look in the mirror but heโ€™s awful. People with diagnosed mental health conditions, Autism etc have enough obstacles in their lives without dickheads like Marcus making things harder by trying to use that as a reason for his life being carnage

Reactions: 11
What a journey discovering Tattle has been, from porta potties and bum licking to this beggy arse. Full evening spent well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tasteless thread suggestion : Marcus is on the drink and drugs but he still craves those dead man hugs. ๐Ÿ˜‚ please don't use this๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
could somebody PLEASE fill me in/provide video or photo evidence of both Marcus in the middle of the road, and the rolling down the hill shenanigans? Only discovered this little diamond yesterday. Actually only discovered this forum about a week ago, bleeping loving it ๐Ÿ˜†
Unfortunately no actual footage of this.
Imagine Line of Duty.
The boards they make. In this instance us Tattlers had to put all our receipts and snipits on there.
For example. His stories stating he's off to the bridge (imagine that hill you cartwheeled down at school).
Then calling NHS saying their tit after he's made a palava there and looks a right old tit. Got off his Barrett at Spoons then plays MH card. (We all have that with a hangover)
Then...... begs for free holiday. No fucka that crazy so he goes and stalks Charlotte Crosby in a Primarni
could somebody PLEASE fill me in/provide video or photo evidence of both Marcus in the middle of the road, and the rolling down the hill shenanigans? Only discovered this little diamond yesterday. Actually only discovered this forum about a week ago, bleeping loving it ๐Ÿ˜†
No recipts on this my duck, however, imagine that slope you cartwheeled down at school.
The bhill is no longer mentioned since this thread. Strange......
What a journey discovering Tattle has been, from porta potties and bum licking to this beggy arse. Full evening spent well!
It's fabulous.
Also recommend Lauren Goodger (mind go back a few threads to sink boy. And Katie Price is amazing too)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread: Marcus throwing up on the live, selling CBD gummies just to survive. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I 100% definitely voted yes and support this decision very much for our entertainment purposes. (Only fans)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Woah just heard about tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚ followed this creme egg on and off for a bout a year and itโ€™s an addiction I canโ€™t stop following this melt for his shite content and car crash postings HELP only joking he makes me feel sane. Reading through these post make me feel normal, as I thought I was his only hating troll. HIIIIII all ๐Ÿ‘‹
Cream egg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Start one?? He already had one. Surely it would be should he restart and NO Marcus, the answer is NOOOOOOOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Which of us is going to subscribe ? Take one for the team ? Bleach their eyes?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.