Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2hrs and still no replies. Either he got no questions or the questions he got have sent him over the edge…the edge of the local motorway 🤣. Barrel rolling through the undergrowth
Adele can write a new single...Rolling by the Jeep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He was crying on his Instagram story the other night filmed himself absolutely blubbering with the caption .. it’s okay to leave the pain out sometimes 😂 something along them lines anywhy! Then it was deleted now tonight he’s “glowing” I just can’t deal anymore …

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tbf I'd assume an imaginary psychic can fit him in day, evening or night! 😂
About the only time he’d ever be able to fit into anything

“True or False” your psychic reads your tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
About the only time he’d ever be able to fit into anything

“True or False” your psychic reads your tattle 😂
Seriously did NOBODY ask him a true or false? He's gonna need to pull something big out the bag. His new range you beaut has about 200 followers. Says it all really. He needs to hang up this social media "job" and go do a 9 to 5. Wonder if Lisa encourages him to find gainful employment? Or is she also hoping he will hit the big time and bring her along for the ride?

Reactions: 9
Recycled roast photo again Marcus??
Cause like no one ever has sprouts apart from Christmas Day surely??

Reactions: 2
Someone's still frequenting the thread. Surely if this thread had him so very nearly suicidal why is he coming back to it? I can see he's really pushing the CBD gummies. Does anyone recognise that particular roast? By the way Marcus nobody believes that Stephen came through to you via a medium unless it was to tell you what a creepy pest you are!

• Haha
I’m sure it’s an old video but dancing round with a bottle of vodka when you claim to be sober for five days doesn’t quite send out the right message does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure it’s an old video but dancing round with a bottle of vodka when you claim to be sober for five days doesn’t quite send out the right message does it?
Nothing like a bit of hypocrisy for our Marcus! Glad to see his engagement is next to nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait. Have I missed something!? Did he say Stephen come through to talk to him!??? Ffs!

Even if he is currently earning enough, it’s not going to last. Social media isn’t sustainable life career even for the best content creators then we have Marcus who is an absolute car crash. He’s making himself unmarketable with his behaviour

Reactions: 14
He hasn’t had an ad for ages just those personalised videos which I doubt is pulling that much income in…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.