Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did he get chucked out? Do you know who I am I heard him shout….

Which friends he with this week? Whoever’s got the turbo talc

Sorry meant to say following on with the once I caught a fish alive tune 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He just posted a video dancing saying how he doesn’t give a duck and shocker he deleted it when I went back to it!! Sneaky sneaky!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He just posted a video dancing saying how he doesn’t give a duck and shocker he deleted it when I went back to it!! Sneaky sneaky!!
Prancing about (badly) to stronger by Britney Spears? 😂 I saw it. Maybe realised it was tit content and that he looked like a big fat fool

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Prancing about (badly) to stronger by Britney Spears? 😂 I saw it. Maybe realised it was tit content and that he looked like a big fat fool
Awwww I missed that! It's Tuesday so there's much potential for antics tonight!

Reactions: 5
Swiftly followed by the mental health card.. 🙄 "how do I get them to listen?" .. off to the bridge we go then... put on a performance and then slate the services who have allegedly told him previously he's putting on an act

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Swiftly followed by the mental health card.. 🙄 "how do I get them to listen?" .. off to the bridge we go then... put on a performance and then slate the services who have allegedly told him previously he's putting on an act
Oh do1 Marcus!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh do1 Marcus!!!
Exactly! Generic American online quizzes. There's one for complicated grief. I'm surprised he hasn't jumped into that. He will though I'm sure. I'll wait for his self diagnosis announcement, under the altar candlelight of his shrine

Completely agree, forget what the professionals said after he rolled down that hill (that he is full of tit..) the 5 minute Facebook test is much more accurate 😂

• Haha
Get your violins out lads for Carcus he may have been a grade A Bell End on Sunday but you can’t hold that against him because Facebook told him he had Bi Polar

And I managed to snap the dancing and not giving a duck bad taste post earlier
E326D3CE-948B-4F75-8A40-4A643DD70230.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You head Marcus, of the subtleties of bipolar, you got them wrong. You don't have it or like said above the doctors who assessed you would have picked up on it instead of sending you home for wasting their time.

Reactions: 9
I’m happy to diagnose him with CBD if he likes. Chronic beg disorder.

also morbid obesity 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Surely the reason why he’s not being considered for bipolar is because he’s got an autism diagnosis which could influence his moods?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.