Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
On my way home compadres
Been popping in and out so kind of up to speed
Still begging the shameful lump of lard
Under a pic of the dead dog for added effect

• Heart
Reactions: 10

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Definitely needs to be a petition to stop the begging and underage gifting on TikTok. That’s something the media would be more interested in!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
He was well annoyed tonight, really low viewers, not as many gifts as usual, what a shame hey, you’ll have to get a proper job to pay your big iPhone contract now Tom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

busdriver89

VIP Member
I’m sure he started off by saying let get in the top ten, then when he realised he can’t get close he said top 50, these people get universe, lions he’s getting jack shit. He won’t make the weekly ranking. Did anyone else hear him say to Lucy we will do it one week and then chill for the other 3, like your working a hard graft so you can take 3 weeks off. 😂 he’s a joke.

• Haha

lifeistooshort

Two £17.99 gifts one after the other and he didn’t even say thank you!!!
Would it be ok to download a copy of your screenshots please? I'm putting a report together which is focused on minors, but would be good to have some examples of times when children are most likely not playing also. I won't put your username, just add the date and state I had got permission to share.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Has Mankey got the petition up,
No idea, but Mankey needs to educate himself in how petitions work, they need 100,000 signatures before even being considered for Parliament
Even then the key word is considered, they don’t debate every petition that has reached that amount of signatures.
They have to decide if it’s a topic that Parliament are responsible for.
They can’t for instance ask for something to be shut down, it has to be a far more specific action that is asked for
A petition WILL be rejected if its libellous or defamatory in any way
Let’s please bear in mind over 5 million people signed a petition to stop Brexit
‘nuff said

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Daily "not been arrested for having an opinion on a website that the cretins don't have to read if they don't want to" check in ✅

• Heart

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I'm normally just a watcher on this thread, but feel the need to comment cos he is making me SO fucking mad right now 😡 Save up for 3 weeks then spend a week gifting this absolute waste of oxygen to keep him in takeaways? How can he live with himself, taking money off kids and vulnerable people? And without so much as a thank you. I wouldn't mind so much if he made decent content, but his videos are actual shite, no entertainment value whatsoever. Dirty little beggar. Honestly, it drives my blood pressure through the roof. God, I felt guilty asking my son for change for my bus fare yesterday cos I hadn't been to the bank and I gave him it back as soon as I got home.... And he has an actual job, earning more than me at the moment 😂 How does that fat, square headed prick think what he is doing is okay?

• Angry
  • Heart

lifeistooshort

Yes no problem at all, I’ve put a few on here in the past few weeks some of children under 13 who have gifted, the sooner something is done about these the better!

I saw this last night in comments on one of his recent videos, asking if people should save up to gift for that week, they are making me so mad, they are literally sitting there doing nothing but beg and make people feel like they have to gift!
Thank you. It's actually anyone under the age of 18 that is lawbreaking, and they can't use the excuse that Tiktok allow it because it's also in their rules that you can't send or receive gifts (aka money) under the age of 18. It's not their fault they are doing it when the likes of this guy is encouraging it to happen. This exploitation of minors is not only illegal, it's disgusting!

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Just when you think he can’t sink any lower…
Lucy’s on about being poorly, Tom tells her to whiz out and get some tablets!! Get of your lazy arse and go and get her some!! She’s done all the childcare while u have sat there banging on about fuckin diamonds!! Poor girl was saying she’s not well and all ur arsed about is how you’re now 14k diamonds away.
Horrible fucking human being!! You should be ashamed! I’m gonna upload a video to here tom and I hope you watch it back and feel disgusted in yourself

• Angry
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
That excuse for a husband and only married a year
Lucy is ill and she ran out of butter and he never offered to get iff his fat lazy arse and go get her some, she was cooking supper and had the baby on her hip at some point at the same time, he wanted her to battle him and she said she had a headache and again he was glued to the chair and screen and told her to go take some pills, how about making her a nice hot drink, telling her to sit down, you get the pills and you do whatever needs doing. I wonder who’s taking the kids to school this morning. Bet it’s not him

Discolights

VIP Member
From two people who were never ever doing a competition again, from someone who was never going to be on tiktok again. Chloe’s gift wasn’t good enough. It was only good enough when she sent two teddies.

• Angry
  • Sick

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
I will say this again I am no troll I don’t incite hate I just don’t think it’s right they way they let children gift and vunerable people if this site was to go tomorrow be no drama at least mrs Kirby was saved and some awareness has been made as they not getting gifted as much

• Heart

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
Last night he was battling some bloke who asked him what he did all day, toms response was take the kids to school, come home and make couple content with Lucy, this bloke also said Tom had been online hours.

he seems to openly chat on battles how you make money eg he has said you make more on Facebook views. Do these kids gifting don’t realise he is openly talking about making money from them. It’s shocking. I reported several kids , all came back with violations

• Haha
  • Heart