Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy’s I’m not like you thing is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen her do seemed like Tom didn’t like though it as he quickly change the subject back to his obsession… the leaderboard
How does this leaderboard work and why are they obsessed with it? Do they get money for ranking? What is it with peoples obsession with big fat men on tiktok?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That excuse for a husband and only married a year
Lucy is ill and she ran out of butter and he never offered to get iff his fat lazy arse and go get her some, she was cooking supper and had the baby on her hip at some point at the same time, he wanted her to battle him and she said she had a headache and again he was glued to the chair and screen and told her to go take some pills, how about making her a nice hot drink, telling her to sit down, you get the pills and you do whatever needs doing. I wonder who’s taking the kids to school this morning. Bet it’s not him

Reactions: 9
You are joking right .. vile
No, last night he came up with a new brainwave, turn off gifts for 3 weeks each month on this account as thats what he's told eveeryone now, but then use his back up for lives for the other 3 weeks so he can sit and do battles and beg, i videod it but need to make the clip smaller to upload it on here today 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What is his obsession with Lawrence?
He jumps on bigger creators to get his name out there and then revels in the 10 or so followers he gets from it and hopes some of the bigger gifters will follow him. Its basically how he has grown his account

Reactions: 6
Two £17.99 gifts one after the other and he didn’t even say thank you!!!
Would it be ok to download a copy of your screenshots please? I'm putting a report together which is focused on minors, but would be good to have some examples of times when children are most likely not playing also. I won't put your username, just add the date and state I had got permission to share.

• Heart
Would it be ok to download a copy of your screenshots please? I'm putting a report together which is focused on minors, but would be good to have some examples of times when children are most likely not playing also. I won't put your username, just add the date and state I had got permission to share.
Yes no problem at all, I’ve put a few on here in the past few weeks some of children under 13 who have gifted, the sooner something is done about these the better!

I saw this last night in comments on one of his recent videos, asking if people should save up to gift for that week, they are making me so mad, they are literally sitting there doing nothing but beg and make people feel like they have to gift!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tom….. when you end your live after hours of begging. Say Thankyou!!! Thankyou to everyone supporting you and to the gifters.

Tom….. when you end your live after hours of begging. Say Thankyou!!! Thankyou to everyone supporting you and to the gifters.
One girl must’ve gifted at least £100 last night all he said was “yes Amy” who does he think he is the fat podgy square head!

• Angry
How does this leaderboard work and why are they obsessed with it? Do they get money for ranking? What is it with peoples obsession with big fat men on tiktok?
You don’t get any extra money for leaderboard. The top 10 get some sort of ring around their profile pic or some crap 🤣 but the top guy on the leaderboard right now is on 750,000 diamonds, that means he gets to withdraw £3,750 😳 so imagine what he’ll be on by Sunday

No, last night he came up with a new brainwave, turn off gifts for 3 weeks each month on this account as thats what he's told eveeryone now, but then use his back up for lives for the other 3 weeks so he can sit and do battles and beg, i videod it but need to make the clip smaller to upload it on here today 🤬
Video compressor app does it in seconds :)

Reactions: 1
Here we go... You can see the £ signs in his eyes 😠🤬

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Begbare is top moderator this morning, but Tom appears to be sleepy from staring at the screen. Too much tattle time tom. Enjoy your hours nap with your son, the only time you do spend with him 🥴

Reactions: 5
Begbare is top moderator this morning, but Tom appears to be sleepy from staring at the screen. Too much tattle time tom. Enjoy your hours nap with your son, the only time you do spend with him 🥴
Oh watch your mental health begbare modding not good with all the true comments that’ll be in there but you’ll block them anyway 😂 sat like a big lump of lard I expect is he 😳

Reactions: 8
Contact the bbc and the sun they did investigate children gifting a little while back and I’m sure they will be interested .. let’s make a stand against children and vinerable being groomed for gifts on this apt ! No trolls just thinking of the whole tik tok situation around gifting

• Heart
Yes no problem at all, I’ve put a few on here in the past few weeks some of children under 13 who have gifted, the sooner something is done about these the better!

I saw this last night in comments on one of his recent videos, asking if people should save up to gift for that week, they are making me so mad, they are literally sitting there doing nothing but beg and make people feel like they have to gift!
Thank you. It's actually anyone under the age of 18 that is lawbreaking, and they can't use the excuse that Tiktok allow it because it's also in their rules that you can't send or receive gifts (aka money) under the age of 18. It's not their fault they are doing it when the likes of this guy is encouraging it to happen. This exploitation of minors is not only illegal, it's disgusting!

Thank you. It's actually anyone under the age of 18 that is lawbreaking, and they can't use the excuse that Tiktok allow it because it's also in their rules that you can't send or receive gifts (aka money) under the age of 18. It's not their fault they are doing it when the likes of this guy is encouraging it to happen. This exploitation of minors is not only illegal, it's disgusting!
If you Google it, the sun have actually done an article before, it was such a disturbing read! Please read the circled pic on the last photo.. ESPECIALLY YOU CLAIRE AND TOM!! it also came to light about child predators on the app aswell. This Tom and Claire is why we’re sick of your disgusting begging!! Couldn’t give a tit if u do your content like u used to.. just stop with the awful begging

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.