Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure he started off by saying let get in the top ten, then when he realised he can’t get close he said top 50, these people get universe, lions he’s getting jack tit. He won’t make the weekly ranking. Did anyone else hear him say to Lucy we will do it one week and then chill for the other 3, like your working a hard graft so you can take 3 weeks off. 😂 he’s a joke.
He’s gagging for a 🦁 keeps saying wow I’d be so emotional don’t know what I’d do 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’m really behind but lmfao just seen dhb’s post where mankey called him a groomer, absolute disgrace of a man!!

You've said what I was thinking, how is Lucie putting up with this a man who does not want to work sitting on Tictok and saying rediculous begging things, I would have zero respect for him.
Because she’s the exact same.

Reactions: 5
They must make good money on there to not be on benefits and afford to pay all bills, car, meals out, phone contracts, rent and food!

If my husband got that excited over a cartoon lion on his phone, I’d question why I’m with him..
I’d ringing the men in white coats if I ever had a partner who acts like Tom does with the gifts but Lucy won’t ever question it.

I’d ringing the men in white coats if I ever had a partner who acts like Tom does with the gifts but Lucy won’t ever question it.
Me too, I would be so ashamed if I ever caught my partner accepting gifts on tiktok, or any site.

Reactions: 4
If my husband got that excited over a cartoon lion on his phone, I’d question why I’m with him..
If my partner relied on children to finance him is bury him🤣
I can’t believe he said “save up” duck off you grotty, Mankey, filth ridden little worm 🖕🏼

They must make good money on there to not be on benefits and afford to pay all bills, car, meals out, phone contracts, rent and food!
I don't see how they are not on benefits and there is no shame in it but I know people who do work that grt universal credit top ups or working tax credits these lot are so full of tit they don't know themselves when they are being honest

Reactions: 3
Me too, I would be so ashamed if I ever caught my partner accepting gifts on tiktok, or any site.
I’d be ashamed too though Lucy will never be ashamed because she’s in on it 🥴 It probably wouldn’t make a difference but what Tom needs is a someone who he personally knows (ie family) to call him out on his bullshit

I’m pretty sure they will be on benefits and live in a council house. A sweet shop before wouldn’t of paid enough to sustain their family with lucy not working.

Claire also denies benefits but I suspect she’s lying too.

Reactions: 7
If they are on benefits and earning hundreds from TikTok I hope they get reported

If they are on benefits and earning hundreds from TikTok I hope they get reported
I know beggy annie has been for sure not sure about the scamleys though no harm in checking while I've got a minute is there ?

• Heart
I know beggy annie has been for sure not sure about the scamleys though no harm in checking while I've got a minute is there ?
Yes I think Begbear has been sure I saw it mentioned over on her threads last week, nope there’s no harm in checking at all hehe

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I cant remember if they do or not but do they have a management ? I know they said there only doing the weekly ranking and apprently not having gifts on any other time but i bet there jealous of all these people that are currently live now doing the tiktok shops and earning loads of money doing it :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.