Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is he not embarrassed begging so much. It's so cringeworthy.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed the views to followers ratio? 300k followers and only averaging 20k plays per video. And maybe 20 comments. He’s deffo bought followers 🤣🤣🤣 that’s what happens on insta 100 likes for someone who’s got 100k followers, doesn’t add up and you can tell they’re bought 😬😬
Someone keep asking him to follow their “fan page” too.. has he? Has he bollocks.

Reactions: 6
He kept going on cheaper to buy in bio like a broken record 😡 people must be really stupid because I don’t get why you’d gift & you don’t even know these people & to line their own lazy ass pockets it’s not normal !
He is a broken record on a loop. he says - guys follow us on instagram and facebook wobble around fingers through hair. If you want to gift check the link in our bio its cheaper that way. Wobble around fingers through hair. We are trying to get in the weekly leader board. Wobble around fingers through hair. We have no chance but we will try. Wobble around fingers through hair. We are not doing the competitions anymore. Wobble around fingers through hair. Its just not worth it. Wobble around fingers through hair and REPEAT

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is he talking different today? He sounds different although the record hasn't changed. This guy really has delusions of grandeur.

He knows he has no chance getting high in the weeklys and hes ok with that its all about how much he can earn saying its to get on the weeklys

I’m not 💯 but I’m sure when he was battling Adam last night, I heard Adam say a Sharon was blocked on his side, Adam then read out the @ and Tom was like I’m not sure who that is.

Did anyone else here / remember that ??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m not 💯 but I’m sure when he was battling Adam last night, I heard Adam say a Sharon was blocked on his side, Adam then read out the @ and Tom was like I’m not sure who that is.

Did anyone else here / remember that ??
Yes. It was a different Sharon. One of Tom's mods unblocked them.

Reactions: 2
He’s back on the BEG same manky T-shirt on 🤮 expecting a 🦁 are we😡 asking to get the coins in the BIO !

He’s back on the BEG same manky T-shirt on 🤮 expecting a 🦁 are we😡 asking to get the coins in the BIO !
Guy he’s on with exercising manky sat on his fat backside 😂

Guy he’s on with exercising manky sat on his fat backside 😂
Making out he’s interested in the guy talking about exercise laughable 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He said to the man he’s on with that he’s been eating healthier for the past month, is he for real 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On my way home compadres
Been popping in and out so kind of up to speed
Still begging the shameful lump of lard
Under a pic of the dead dog for added effect

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So if he does turn the gifts off other than the one week a month. How will make enough money to live on when he has no job?

Reactions: 7
On my way home compadres
Been popping in and out so kind of up to speed
Still begging the shameful lump of lard
Under a pic of the dead dog for added effect
We missed you! Hope you had a fab weekend 💖

He likes to lie don’t he the McDonald’s 😂😂
Maccies, takeaways are Claire’s, that huge breakfast, Parmos.. but yes, yes Tom well done on your healthy eating

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
OMG. He has the link to coins in his bio?
WTF that’s a whole new level of wrong
Who are these simpletons gifting him?
Why? What the duck does he bring to the table apart from deep fried nothing?
Grrrrr and more flipping grrrrrr

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Can’t expect you guys to do it more than once in a month - you can’t expect them to do it at all you prick 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
OMG. He has the link to coins in his bio?
WTF that’s a whole new level of wrong
Who are these simpletons gifting him?
Why? What the duck does he bring to the table apart from deep fried nothing?
Grrrrr and more flipping grrrrrr
He’s begging galore now 😡 god only knows who’s gifting him ? He’s on about exercise he runs up the stairs 😂 NO the only thing you chase is gifts & FOOD mate 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.