Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From two people who were never ever doing a competition again, from someone who was never going to be on tiktok again. Chloe’s gift wasn’t good enough. It was only good enough when she sent two teddies.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Both of them I like the low views we have blocked all the trolls that's why the views are low.... hmmm u still have 314k and 81k followers even after u have blocked the trolls so where is all your support??? U haven't got any COS most people following you don't like u.. its common knowledge most peoples followers majority of them don't like the person 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
It's so embarrassing listening to them...

"I need chocolates!"

duck off. Go get a job.
He said on Lawrence’s live no under 18 gifters but obviously we can’t spot them all, bet you can’t but you and inspector carebear reckon you can sniff out a tattler a mile off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s like she said on one of her lives that the song the climb by miley Cyrus was made for her she can’t even sing 😳😳😳

• Haha
There not even doing it right .ive just been watching the coles and derby dan and there not doing the gifts all you need to do is share the live thats how there getting up .they need to look at the rules

🤢🤢🤢 the greasy hair and dirty fingers nails today on his live are knocking me sick. I get men that have dirty nails if they have been actually working and grafting but he’s sat at home on his ass on tiktok. No excuse for it makes me sick
Agree. Even if having worked (which clearly he has not) a man should take care of his nails and keep them clean. No excuse for a man to not keep himself. Clean your nails. Take a shower. Wear clean clothes FGS! Nothing more off putting than a man who doesn't keep himself. Makes me sick. 🤬

Reactions: 3
Oh ffs stop this lot from singing. People are literally only gifting g so they can embarrass themselves! They are literally going on about partner swapping 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

She’s just killed a meatloaf song!

• Sick
If they read the rules all they need to do is get people to share there live

Reactions: 2
If they read the rules all they need to do is get people to share there live
They wouldn't make money off the gifts that way though. We know that's the only reason they do these games.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.