Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s mentioned Toby 😂 oh and the McDonald’s chick burger 🍔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He had kids gifting last night, and then he speaks to them aswell, I’d be fuming if my 13 year old was talking to a grown bloke on tik tok, how can he not see all of this is so bloody wrong it’s disgusting!!

Reactions: 5
Someone's just posted an address in his live. His area but apparently not his address. (Edited to add: it's wrong to do this).

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She gave Jeremiah that sauce?? I saw her making it and she put honey in it. Bloody thick or what, babies cannot have honey before the age of 1!
Babies shouldn’t be having solids before 6 months but someone said she’d been feeding him since he was over 3 months 😡😡😡

Itzdunny saying he never begs and Mankey just not reacting too funny

• Haha
Tom mate you’re gonna need a miracle to get in the top 100..
that’s literally £100s a day needs spending on you! How can you be ok with asking people to do this?

• Angry
So I've just watched 2 battles.

Potentially 10 underage gifters, 4 of which looked really young 😞

I'm coming for you Tom ... with receipts!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Instead of checking on your poorly wife, you're online talking to children that go to special school... Sick duck.

Screenshot_20220207_205134.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Me thinks the penny may be slightly dropping that once he leaves his little goldfish bowl, he's actually just a little fish in a very big pond. Also, I can't see these guys wanting to go live with him too often, he's so boring, repetitive & negative, he's ultimately a modern day Victor Meldrew.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.