Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Please go and look at don’t hold back on instragram his lateral video is class lol 😆 I love dhb these pair think that people will let them move on and beg more they won’t they will keep reporting to relevant agency to protect the young and vunerable

Reactions: 8

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Makes sense why there's been 3 baby mamas so far. He's a fat, lazy creep. He does nothing. Doesn't cook, doesn't clean, doesn't look after his kids. Quite the catch isn't he... Not. Can't see their relationship lasting.

He's got no friends so will barely battle this week.

• Haha

lifeistooshort

So I've just watched 2 battles.

Potentially 10 underage gifters, 4 of which looked really young 😞

I'm coming for you Tom ... with receipts!

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Why did he remove his video about Tattle down, was it because he realized he has said far worse than you'll read on here.

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
I'm a mum, I have 5 kids. But sort thst fucking screaming baby out, or atleast come off live and let the boy rest! 'fighting his sleep' probably because all he can hear is his dad's chuppa chops waffling shit to scam more gifts. I dont care if Lucy I'd behind the camera sorting him out, they're both parents, both of them need to sort him out! He's such a fat, lazy, stinking beast

• Heart

Atttttccc

TOM AND CLAIRE you have to think too yourselves when you are both getting more criticism and trolls on your vids than Shann who had her kids removed and is dancing, laughing high on drugs and doesn't even know where her own kids are living ...YOUR OBVIOUSLY DOING SOMETHING WRONG READ THAT AGAIN AND THINK ABOUT IT!!!

• Heart

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
They claim to be a family account, I've just come across a live he's currently on with Oliver Douglas & it's fair to say his language isn't exactly family friendly. This is something he is going to encounter battling to get into the weekly rankings. You'd have to wonder how much of his audience he is going to alienate

What an absolute liar, he's just after saying he doesn't agree with kids under 18 gifting 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Wow

brahhh

VIP Member
Begbare is top moderator this morning, but Tom appears to be sleepy from staring at the screen. Too much tattle time tom. Enjoy your hours nap with your son, the only time you do spend with him 🥴
Oh watch your mental health begbare modding not good with all the true comments that’ll be in there but you’ll block them anyway 😂 sat like a big lump of lard I expect is he 😳

lozza96

VIP Member
Tom saying he didnt know anyone on the stage at tokfest .i knew loads as they was PROPER creaters .he dosnt know any of them as they dont beg .he only knows the people that beg .

Speechless

So there we have it, he might be going to turn his gifts off for 3 weeks each month, but only so he can use his back up page to do battles and duels on! His own words!
TOM YOUR A LIAR 🤬

• Haha
  • Angry

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Hey Tom don’t forget to mention you calling Don’t Hold Back a child groomer, not very nice now was it?

TikTokHater

I don’t get the attraction in this fat lump. All he’s missing is saying the words ‘you got any spare change?’
I thought the likes of Dan Spragg was bad but this lump of lard is a different level. Having a link for people to recharge gifts or whatever it is? This tellytubby wannabe is exploiting children who don’t know any better. There’s a word for people like him. See my previous post on this thread for clarification. Absolutely disgusting individual. I bet his parents are so proud that they raised this begging pillock.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Today I reported just a few of his followers (had better things to do with my time than sit on TT tbh). Out of the 11 I reported 9 had underage violations!! Wonder how many of those had gifted you Tom?

Attachments

Romany

VIP Member
What doesn’t Tom understand. He isn’t liked and it shows by the fact he literally has to BEG!

Everyone else on that leaderboard is just on live doing their own things, entertaining people how they usually would. They don’t need to constantly pester to move up or even put the link in their bios.

Get it through your thick skull Tom, you’re one of the most hated men on tiktok. You prey on children for their money and beg like you’re homeless. People actually need help and you are NOT one of them.

YOU WANT MONEY? THEN GO AND GET A JOB LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Ah on live with another beg Roadman Ralph. Begs attracts begs.

Skamleys upset Tattle? I say it’s the other way round 🤣🤣
Can’t stand either of those two. Ralph is the biggest beg goin along with Lawrence and Manley 🤮🤮🤮

Thanks for the recap @zyxwvu
My fave line - got a new iPhone, still looks like he lacks vitamins 👏👏👏🤣

• Haha

lifeistooshort

I wonder if the press would be interested ? I know DHB and team have probably already explored this but I’m getting more and more enraged by Mankey and it’s not good for my health 🤣. Seriously though it’s so so wrong, he is a grown man relying on others, mostly minors, to put food on his table !
I work in the charity sector so going to put my feelers out to see if it can be addressed from that angle. I don't think Tiktok will do anything because 1) the more people pay out the more profit they make, aka blind eye and 2) commenting directly will just lead to be being blocked - learnt that recently by calling out Lawrence's Amazon beg list.

I saw DHB's live with him talking about it, but didn't realise the extent of the issue having now read up a bit on here. These people seriously have no morals, disgusting. There is absolutely no doubt they are breaking laws in some form because of the involvement of minors.

I'm invested now 😤 and sure many people are.

• Heart