Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of those gifters were kids again , no fkn shame
He don’t give a 💩 no morals just a big BEG how does he sleep at night !

Now came off live, don’t think he said thank you or goodbye, just said check out their new video (it’s crap). How many hours has he been on for today over ten?
Never thanks yet the ones I’ve seen take time out to thank them at the end that’s what the guy just did who was battling him plus he muted him 😂 I’m blocked on skankys

Reactions: 4
Would never be with the dirty, lazy twit in the first place. Could probably smell him a mile off, zero personality, total c**t, tit dad. Nothing at all to like or find attractive.
Did Lucy not see the red flags before she married him? Two previous women at least have kicked him to the kerb.....dont blame them AT all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Decided to search tattle on twitter and its full of people talking about doing petitions :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Decided to search tattle on twitter and its full of people talking about doing petitions :LOL:
Yes sadly what people don't realize is petitions are useless the only ones that possibly work are government ones they need 100 thousand signatures before its even debated tattle will live on

Reactions: 5
Scarebare, bloody hell, if your mental health is that bad what the hell you doing putting yourself on social media begging for other people to send you their money?

You have got yourself in a rut, my advice, keep well away from the manly family, stay off tiktok, spend time with your family and focus on them, forget the gifting and leader boards, I promise you after just 1 week your mental health will have improved significantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Scarebare, bloody hell, if your mental health is that bad what the hell you doing putting yourself on social media begging for other people to send you their money?

You have got yourself in a rut, my advice, keep well away from the manly family, stay off tiktok, spend time with your family and focus on them, forget the gifting and leader boards, I promise you after just 1 week your mental health will have improved significantly.
If she put half as much energy into her business (and does it legally, research, website, testing!) and her diet group (letting other post recipes, boosting people up) and family as much as she does TikTok she’d be a happy, healthy successful woman! TikTok is toxic! She’s part of the problem, If she removed herself and focused on her end goals she’d be right where she needs to be

Reactions: 7
Ok so just trying to catch up.
so who was /is the rogue mod and what actually happened?

Reactions: 1
Why has Mankey said he was on with husnain for 3 and a half minutes when it was about 30 seconds, mankey got rid of him off that live quicker than he shoves a double Big Mac down his fat gob 😂
Is that the one who came on and started calling Mankey’s followers freaks and saying they spend their benefits gifting him? 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that the one who came on and started calling Mankey’s followers freaks and saying they spend their benefits gifting him? 😂😂
Yeah he does it a lot he goes live with people and just says loads of stuff .however i was watching someone i like once on live and he went live with her and started insinuating that she was been racist to him .luckily she went and got her live and posted it to show people she wasnt as he got all his minions to jump on her

Reactions: 2
Has Mankey got the petition up, Tictok are removing it haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Has Mankey got the petition up,
No idea, but Mankey needs to educate himself in how petitions work, they need 100,000 signatures before even being considered for Parliament
Even then the key word is considered, they don’t debate every petition that has reached that amount of signatures.
They have to decide if it’s a topic that Parliament are responsible for.
They can’t for instance ask for something to be shut down, it has to be a far more specific action that is asked for
A petition WILL be rejected if its libellous or defamatory in any way
Let’s please bear in mind over 5 million people signed a petition to stop Brexit
‘nuff said

Whats funny is that petition was made over 3 years ago :LOL:
Lol. I know but #haley think they will be the ones to push it through and be the saviours of TT
He can’t go around saying with all surety that we will get shut down because he will just make himself look more of a fool than he already is, he needs to be careful of what he says and use words like, we have a good chance, or hopefully But then again he never thinks stuff through, the promises about leaderboards and turning gifts off proves that
He will turn gifts off on all his profiles?

No idea, but Mankey needs to educate himself in how petitions work, they need 100,000 signatures before even being considered for Parliament
Even then the key word is considered, they don’t debate every petition that has reached that amount of signatures.
They have to decide if it’s a topic that Parliament are responsible for.
They can’t for instance ask for something to be shut down, it has to be a far more specific action that is asked for
A petition WILL be rejected if its libellous or defamatory in any way
Let’s please bear in mind over 5 million people signed a petition to stop Brexit
‘nuff said
Funny how you see them wanting to get tattle taken down plus other creators on tiktok but it’s only the fact they don’t like being outed ! Wonder if manky & begbare would be quick at promoting it to sign for calling people peados ponces ?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also let’s remember
Last night in live Mankey said some tattle life members got arrested
Are we all present and correct? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.