Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manley Family thread four. Thread suggestion "Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling" by @zyxwvu

Quick recap - still begging

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So the mankeys are back on the beg, but only for one week a month, Tom looks such a scruffy sod 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Feel free to do a proper recap I thought my quick recap of still begging is accurate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Recap:

- Mankey's been crying since the competition because some teenagers beat him alongside DHB.
- Mankey lost his rag and called DHB a child groomer.
- Mankey wore the same t-shirt for 5 days running and then wondered why people called him Mankey. He then tried to claim everyone was calling his whole family Mankey.
- Mankey then lost his ad deal with Toby Carvery because of his behaviour.
- Mankey allowed Claire (carebare) to hide at his house for a few days.
- He got a new phone but still looks like he lacks vitamins.
- Heavy breathing on lives.
- Still speaking to underage children. CHECK HIS HARD DRIVE.
- No longer doing any competitions ever again apparently.
- Going for weekly ranking once per month. Begging for gifts and linking how to buy coins.
- Tried to take away viewers from Tik tok for his Facebook page whilst people were raising money for a boy with no arms or legs.

Think that sums it up.

Comes to something when CJ has to gift him.

Screenshot_20220206_222248.jpg
Screenshot_20220206_222706.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah on live with another beg Roadman Ralph. Begs attracts begs.

Thank you @HelloHeyHi for the new thread and to @zyxwvu for the title. And thank you Adam for the entertainment....and to the person who made this comment....get Tattle out there 🤣🤣
Skamleys upset Tattle? I say it’s the other way round 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah on live with another beg Roadman Ralph. Begs attracts begs.

Can’t stand either of those two. Ralph is the biggest beg goin along with Lawrence and Manley 🤮🤮🤮

Thanks for the recap @zyxwvu
My fave line - got a new iPhone, still looks like he lacks vitamins 👏👏👏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's got nobody to battle with 😂😂😂 it's because nobody likes you, you cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree....however the Tattle name was seen lol.....it was the second mention of Tattle and the second mention of Scamleys....then Adam replied "what's Tattle" 🤣🤣 Louder for those at the back.

• Haha
Listen to yourself you cant expect people to do it every week ans your misses agrees ??? Well how come you have been happy for people to do it this whole time ??? I am so glad sharon didnt gift and I really hope she has seen through them

Someone needs to do a montage of him begging for coins and calling dhb a child groomer and post it on every thread of theirs so new people can see what he’s like

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mankey just said he’s got a link in his bio for people to buy coins to gift cheaper, he’s got no shame 😂😂

Reactions: 7
We can all sleep peacefully knowing Tom’s opinion on the Chicken Big Mac. Crap and well overrated.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.