Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunny just told him to stick to Tik Tok and not sing. I'm dead 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t get the attraction in this fat lump. All he’s missing is saying the words ‘you got any spare change?’
I thought the likes of Dan Spragg was bad but this lump of lard is a different level. Having a link for people to recharge gifts or whatever it is? This tellytubby wannabe is exploiting children who don’t know any better. There’s a word for people like him. See my previous post on this thread for clarification. Absolutely disgusting individual. I bet his parents are so proud that they raised this begging pillock.

Reactions: 8
Even the beggars outside my local Asda are not out this early yet here we have fat and fatter!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been of Social Media for awhile as a friend is really bad with covid and I'm looking after her kids.

I've been catching up with the threads and tik tok last few days and I'm disgusted that these begs are back to competing in a competition that caused them so much backlash last time. They really have no shame, morals, dignity.

I have emailed [email protected] with screenshots of all the underage kids gifting manky and my concerns that a 30year old is talking to underage kids. Please everyone email their screenshots and recordings as well.

Also why is Lucy now all of a sudden in Shans comments and lives

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've been of Social Media for awhile as a friend is really bad with covid and I'm looking after her kids.

I've been catching up with the threads and tik tok last few days and I'm disgusted that these begs are back to competing in a competition that caused them so much backlash last time. They really have no shame, morals, dignity.

I have emailed [email protected] with screenshots of all the underage kids gifting manky and my concerns that a 30year old is talking to underage kids. Please everyone email their screenshots and recordings as well.

Fabulous for email will be doing the same !

Reactions: 3
Fabulous for email will be doing the same !
I said in my email he should be banned from going live or even better removed from the app completely. I had mentioned that adults were telling him children were gifting him and got blocked instead of him blocking the underage kids. I will also be emailing a again with DHBs video of him calling him a child groomer. UM TOM YOU WERE BIGGING UP 14 YEAR OLD CHARLEY FOR GIFTING YOU HEELS YOU ARE THE CHILD GROOMER

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I live not far from this beg, I allways seem to see him when its not suitable ie , he's with kids or I'm with mine. His luck will run out shortly, ive had to beg and borrow just to get help with my mother's funeral today, this fat greasy square headed tw&t thinks its ok to beg, just so he can eat out and pay his sh1t contract
So sorry to hear this, condolences and thoughts to you.
It’s hard times like this that you can sit back in a few months time and say that you did it, without being immoral. And welcome, it’s a lovely place to chat and vent with these nasty tattlers ❤

• Heart
How disgusting!!!
Basically Telling her she’s sent the wrong GIFT with her MONEY!!! Would you do that at Xmas Tom to a family member? Would you tell them that’s the wrong tshirt you asked for? Would you duck!
I sent my email last night with a few screenshots so looks like I’ll be doing it again today!
This is beyond disgusting

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I went to bed at Thread 6 page 48, now Thread 7 page 2? wow

Reporting the competition via the app
Click the little person bottom right of your own profile page,
then top right of that page click on the 3 little lines
you then get a pop up giving you 2 options
pick Settings and Privacy
scroll down then click on Report a Problem
scroll down then click on Provacy/Report abuse
Click on report a live
ignore all the suggestions it gives you and click on
Is your problem resolved NO
That will say your feedback was submitted
Under that it will say Need More Help click that

Fill that page in with correct spelling of the persons username and the exact problem
You will get another pop up telling you to report the normal way
but just click continue with feedback

You also can go to info@tiktok
report the normal way
report a live
go to their page on instagram

It's helpful to point out when doing the above they battle each other and its the same account Manleyfamily1 and luccyjaynemanley

I suggest 2 reasons....firstly because comments were made last weekend (when "mentally ill" Claire fled on the train to their house to build a case against the alleged bullies 🤣) about how no one was supporting Shann with her obvious problems. Secondly I think she's a sniper/smiling assassin to check whether Shann is outing Claire re Toms birthday when the tit hit the fan with Adam!!

Reactions: 6
I don’t get the attraction in this fat lump. All he’s missing is saying the words ‘you got any spare change?’
I thought the likes of Dan Spragg was bad but this lump of lard is a different level. Having a link for people to recharge gifts or whatever it is? This tellytubby wannabe is exploiting children who don’t know any better. There’s a word for people like him. See my previous post on this thread for clarification. Absolutely disgusting individual. I bet his parents are so proud that they raised this begging pillock.
He’s gained the title the biggest BEG begbare right up there with him on this app a fun app that turned into a BEGGING APP unbelievable 😡

He’s online already 😂
Good job I’m blocked I couldn’t cope looking at him sat on a sofa begging for chocolate this time not lippies 😡

Reactions: 3
Lucy comments to Shan every now and again and as the saying goes keep your friends close and your enemies closer, it’ll all be for Claire she keeps an eye on Shan, noticed it quite a few times now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How disgusting!!!
Basically Telling her she’s sent the wrong GIFT with her MONEY!!! Would you do that at Xmas Tom to a family member? Would you tell them that’s the wrong tshirt you asked for? Would you duck!
I sent my email last night with a few screenshots so looks like I’ll be doing it again today!
This is beyond disgusting
How do I watch this

I don’t know what I missed but apparently heard there’s loads of investigations going on if so why have the police would advise her to at least stay off social media apparently Andy will be collecting all the screenshots yes go and show the police how Tom and your wife are begging

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.