Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s earned maybe £10 from that battle
If he’s doing even just 10 of those a day (and he does more) that’s £700 a week.
Its really winding me up he keeps saying “WE”
You are doing nothing Tom! One of your poor followers admitted to you on a dual that she is STILL paying off her phone bill after gifting you loads!! Poor woman has nothing to show for it and you couldn’t seem to care less

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Also to tom thinking hes gonna be invited to tokfest for a Q and A maybe look at the lineup so far .the reason why you dont get invited is becasue they don't beg and you do

Reactions: 4
Does Mankey not realise he's not liked? Most follow to take the mick out of him like the ones who follow Karina it's not cos they like the person.
Tom "I think I'll come off as I have no one to duel"
Hmmmm cos no one like you everyone you battle looks bored and that just proves you don't care about people in your lives!! Just money !!
Why don't you end the live go wash go and help your wife!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Same t-shirt as yesterday and being so creepy with this young Chinese girl 🤮🤮🤮
woman and creep. Oh Tom why did you bother making a big deal about having a new phone because the camera which you think is better does not do you any favours

Reactions: 4
Is he really expecting people to spend £700 to get him in the top 100? Then how much more after that to keep him there? 😩😩😩

• Angry
Reactions: 3
He's just said he doesn't mod people that gift him. He modded someone last night because they gifted him 😂 numpty.

• Haha
He's just said he doesn't mod people that gift him. He modded someone last night because they gifted him 😂 numpty.
Someone gifted him 1.4k coins, modded her and already booted her out. Cheers for the money, but see ya.. so rude

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive been blocked on my backup account .ill have to make a backup backup one haha

• Haha
bleeping hell
His wife is ill, she’s talking about going doctors and Toms eyes never left the screen. He just said ok
Shes had an ongoing period for 4 months. Surely he should be concerned

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.