Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Place your bets on how long the weekly rank begging will last? He’s realised it’s not gonna be as easy as it looks, it’s an expensive gig Tom and people have wised up to it 🙃🙃

Reactions: 5
Place your bets on how long the weekly rank begging will last? He’s realised it’s not gonna be as easy as it looks, it’s an expensive gig Tom and people have wised up to it 🙃🙃
Not long he will soon hsve earned enough and then blame tattle for stopping (so predictable) he is getting greedier though. I have just posted a message for you and beggy on Claires thread Tom go and read it there please I cant be arsex to type it again and sick of feeling like a parrot tonight (if you know you know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His viewers and gifts have been so low, bet he’s gutted, he will have to cut down to only 1 chicken breast next time they have that sloppy hunters chicken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not long he will soon hsve earned enough and then blame tattle for stopping (so predictable) he is getting greedier though. I have just posted a message for you and beggy on Claires thread Tom go and read it there please I cant be arsex to type it again and sick of feeling like a parrot tonight (if you know you know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)
He’s getting as greedy as his expanding waistline 😳

Reactions: 5
Thing is i dont actually think he cares about the leader board at all! But its a dam good excuse to constantly duel and beg for a week, make a tit load of money then sit back for 3 weeks eating parmos, aye Tom.
Lucy, you deserve a medal, god knows how you put up with him, no one else would

Reactions: 6
Tom saying he didnt know anyone on the stage at tokfest .i knew loads as they was PROPER creaters .he dosnt know any of them as they dont beg .he only knows the people that beg .

Reactions: 8
Saw the coles in the itsdunnys comments saying they might be doing a q and a at tokfest .tom face when its dunny relayed that message :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.