Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also let’s remember
Last night in live Mankey said some tattle life members got arrested
Are we all present and correct? Lol
I'm still waiting for the police it's a joke now mankey saying I got the police coming and not showing up ..TYPICAL MANKEY AND CAREBARE JUST BARE FACED LIARS!

Reactions: 6
The Mankeys had their address doxxed on live last night
Hotlined everything to the local plod
Yet are still going to Scares at the weekend
So I guess the house will have armed guards at the door 24/7
More importantly
Who is looking after Dusty?
Are they leaving him home alone again?
Are they still rehoming him?
Will someone look in to feed him and walk him?
Maybe the friendly neighbourhood armed guard will do that seeing as they are on the doorstep anyway
Will there be a third disaster to keep the Manleys from returning home snd the kids getting to school?
Disaster 1 was snow and no trains
Disaster 2 was the exhaust fell off the car
Will Maccy’s, pizza, chinese, and carvery win against 3 portions of diet pasta?
Will they battle each other from the same house?
Will they play who is sleeping in who’s bed?
Will Mr Mankey pack more than 1 top?
Will Lucy wash her hoody before the trip?
The ONLY thing we can be certain of, is that BEGGING will be involved
Im here for it😂😂😂 the youngest has covid so I’m locked up with him so my hard working partner can take the other kids out and spend time with them … what’s hard work skankey? What’s spending time with your kids? Instead of scaring everyone with early previews of your Halloween inspired pastyness, have a Google on that iPhone 13 PRO MAX as you have said a million times 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Definitely needs to be a petition to stop the begging and underage gifting on TikTok. That’s something the media would be more interested in!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Daily "not been arrested for having an opinion on a website that the cretins don't have to read if they don't want to" check in ✅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love dhb more videos on his instragram I’ve just messaged TikTok Uk on instragram asking what the proper channels are for reporting people manipulating vunerable and children for gifts

• Heart
Reactions: 7
TOM AND CLAIRE you have to think too yourselves when you are both getting more criticism and trolls on your vids than Shann who had her kids removed and is dancing, laughing high on drugs and doesn't even know where her own kids are living ...YOUR OBVIOUSLY DOING SOMETHING WRONG READ THAT AGAIN AND THINK ABOUT IT!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow he has actually changed his t-shirt today 🤣

Also let’s remember
Last night in live Mankey said some tattle life members got arrested
Are we all present and correct? Lol
If his arse could speak it'd say that it's jealous about the amount of tit that comes out of his mouth, think that it is very unlikely that any Tattler has been arrested

• Haha
Mrs skanky her video she don’t have time to do her hair & makeup she says ….well easy solution tell the lump of lard sat on the sofa to get off his ass and help you & let you have some me time 😳Simples 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Mrs skanky her video she don’t have time to do her hair & makeup she says ….well easy solution tell the lump of lard sat on the sofa to get off his ass and help you & let you have some me time 😳Simples 🤷🏼‍♀️
Everyone has time for a wash though. Don’t they?

Reactions: 6
The Mankeys had their address doxxed on live last night
Hotlined everything to the local plod
Yet are still going to Scares at the weekend
So I guess the house will have armed guards at the door 24/7
More importantly
Who is looking after Dusty?
Are they leaving him home alone again?
Are they still rehoming him?
Will someone look in to feed him and walk him?
Maybe the friendly neighbourhood armed guard will do that seeing as they are on the doorstep anyway
Will there be a third disaster to keep the Manleys from returning home snd the kids getting to school?
Disaster 1 was snow and no trains
Disaster 2 was the exhaust fell off the car
Will Maccy’s, pizza, chinese, and carvery win against 3 portions of diet pasta?
Will they battle each other from the same house?
Will they play who is sleeping in who’s bed?
Will Mr Mankey pack more than 1 top?
Will Lucy wash her hoody before the trip?
The ONLY thing we can be certain of, is that BEGGING will be involved
I'm putting money on the fact they will say something like a break in
As if you'd leave your house for days when your address has been leaked

• Haha
Sooooo I'm looking into setting up a petition to stop under 18s gifting and block tiktok transactions from go Henry cards
Tik tok need to be held accountable for allowing all the gifts to go through
Hoping the media might take notice

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sooooo I'm looking into setting up a petition to stop under 18s gifting and block tiktok transactions from go Henry cards
If you are serious I would put it on Instagram aswell as other platforms.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow he has actually changed his t-shirt today 🤣

If his arse could speak it'd say that it's jealous about the amount of tit that comes out of his mouth, think that it is very unlikely that any Tattler has been arrested
But she’s still wearing that manky hoodie🥴

• Sick
  • Heart
Please do we can share all over social media

DHB tonight 8 pm I’m sure he will have lots to talk about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.