Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IsButterACarb?

I’m sorry but “trigger warning” I swear this family has an eating disorder, or some sort of fascination with how much they eat! “Mollie always splashes out on a big breakfast” it’s 4 hash browns and a sausage 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Little Baby Nothing

Chatty Member
I really don't get t-shirts with place names on, do you think there's some twat walking around Paris with a floral Peterborough t-shirt?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

mammaof3

VIP Member
I'll add the cringing video again from the last thread.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Did you notice as well that she says when she’s taking the stuff to the charity shop, “for anyone local”. As if people are watching and waiting to pick up crumbs from her table. She makes me sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

Kezza_69

VIP Member
I have never in my tattle life said anything nice about Lynsey ( Im on holiday, maybe the sun has got to me? 🤣)
How much better did she look in that black gym top today instead of all those silly pinks and brights that she bleats on about making her feel better?

She's still a cunt though and thats where my niceness ends.

As you were 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Can we talk about the ad for the swan vacuum? Or is it simply just so bad!
I for one think swan is become too obvious and I will never buy any of their products
As soon as these grabby instahuns start banging on about certain products/gadgets, thats it for me, I'd NEVER buy ANYTHING swan . ..

Reactions: 16