Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is huge I clearly have problems with portion control- 1 carrot, slice of meat, 3 (?) potatoes and some gravy. She clearly has issues. Still can wash it down with a large glass on wine mind you!
I eat that while serving up a roast in my house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
plea an someone put me straight on this … I can’t bare to hear her voice! So I just watch her. The captions went very fast this morning but did she say that she has a camera fixed in her house and watched what the twins got up to this weekend? 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Obviously we have cameras and stuff… like everyone has these things! Why would you say you’d spy on your older teenage daughters? She’s insane!

Reactions: 10
Obviously we have cameras and stuff… like everyone has these things! Why would you say you’d spy on your older teenage daughters? She’s insane!
And then in the next breath says that it's good that she trusts her daughters... clearly you bloody don't!

Reactions: 13
What the actual duck. Who has cameras to spy on their children in the house?! They’re adults! Just shows what sort of home she runs- regimented and monitored. Gosh.
She comes across as an overbearing, pompous tyrant who runs that house as if it’s her own private fiefdom. Does she honestly think this is good parenting? I can’t believe she broadcasts this. Excellent way to ensure your kids grow up full of underlying issues and resentment, but no doubt all smiles on the surface - as she says, all perfect 🙁

Reactions: 6
There is no privacy in that house, from being watched on camera to filming the twits underwear, she is an absolute witch who resembles a giant vulva in her pink attire.

Watching her yesterday I feel really concerned and worried for this family. She has admitted she has cameras on her young adult daughters, the boy looks like a zombie who just does as he is told. The husband well I feel so sorry for him, that fake smile and as for the food control. I think she must have had a pretty tough childhood, as I do recall once she slated her Mum on Instagram while she was pissed, then deleted it within minutes. You don’t see any interaction with other family members and the only thing she seems to have are the fake friends in a Friday. Those kids will be gone as soon as they can. It may be very nice having all these nice things, cars, house, holidays, 20 pairs of jeans and trainers but what they need is some love and fun !!!
I hope she reads this as I have unfollowed her as it’s just too much to watch !

Reactions: 14
The camera in the house used to spy on the girls so wrong. Now if you’ve got security cameras on the outside of your property you shouldn’t need them inside the home I do believe she has mentioned that they had a ring doorbell that should be enough monitor visitors. Molly didn’t look to happy

Reactions: 7
STOP PUTTING YOUR TEENAGE SON ON STORIES LYNZ :mad:

Can you IMAGINE teenage you having your mum filming you hoovering and posting it to thousands of strangers online?!

I agree that it’s all about flexing control. Think of those hostage looking videos of Rib fetching and carrying for her too!

Reactions: 8
No! I’m lucky if my 12 year old will let us take a picture on a family day out/meal etc I don’t have thousands of followers and don’t really post on sm! After all the bullying/moving school stories she did you’d think she’d want to protect him! You do have to wonder why he allows her to keep taking pictures/videos though.

In other news her face is very orange today!
STOP PUTTING YOUR TEENAGE SON ON STORIES LYNZ :mad:

Can you IMAGINE teenage you having your mum filming you hoovering and posting it to thousands of strangers online?!

I agree that it’s all about flexing control. Think of those hostage looking videos of Rib fetching and carrying for her too!

Reactions: 5
Omg she gets herself involved with everything her kids do they don’t need her hovering around all the time leave them to have some fun and go back to your never ending cleaning/decluttering

Reactions: 3
That hit me in the gut, her showing her son and friends being goofy. Leave them be you vile, content craving woman. She has no boundaries.
Also, sly Swan ad you should have declared, Lyns, during your “waffling.” The kettle and the froffer. Report to ASA if anyone feels inspired

611FF070-A2A8-4DDC-A8D0-46701F064CA5.png
DAB59331-3098-4D17-B64C-4F418A25BDDF.png

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.