Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word the pouting today on those stories and please someone tell her it is blouse!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ the way she hangs her washing out really boils my piss. There’s two items on there, and they’re creased to duck! Try giving them a shake, Lyns, then you mightn’t end up with a pile of ironing to do on a Sunday in front of a crappy film.

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ the way she hangs her washing out really boils my piss. There’s two items on there, and they’re creased to duck! Try giving them a shake, Lyns, then you mightn’t end up with a pile of ironing to do on a Sunday in front of a crappy film.
It's like they have been left overnight crumpled in a basket ...OCD my arse if I'm honest wiff you ..so aye

Reactions: 6
So I've officially just become the pettiest person alive... I just counted how many times she tugs on her t-shirt in today's fashion stories.

In three stories... 22 times!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I've officially just become the pettiest person alive... I just counted how many times she tugs on her t-shirt in today's fashion stories.

In three stories... 22 times!!
Drives me batty.

She used to do that and flick her hair too. Stopped that recently.

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe for someone who plugs eco friendly cleaning products, she buys so much fast fashion. Parcels every other day and shopping on a Saturday!

Reactions: 8
I really don't get t-shirts with place names on, do you think there's some twit walking around Paris with a floral Peterborough t-shirt?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep like you all said those jeans 🤦🏼‍♀️ They make her legs look stumpy! Plus she looks like a little old granny with the trainners. Do her girls not say anyfink?? 😂

• Haha
Does she actually think those jeans look good 🤦‍♀️
I dont think she does if I'm honest wiff you.. hence the label being left on, they'll be going back you watch, other wise she'd have styled them with that chavvy belt she wears . .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Any Irish Tattlers on this thread? Look out, she's going live to you again. Wonder what timezone she's in today?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can she be a cleaning expert? Those drain sticks don’t unblock drains they prevent it. Seriously anything for a quick buck this one. And she’s not got wide hips she’s got wide thighs back to school biology lessons lyns

• Haha
How can she be a cleaning expert? Those drain sticks don’t unblock drains they prevent it. Seriously anything for a quick buck this one. And she’s not got wide hips she’s got wide thighs back to school biology lessons lyns
And grammar so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The modelling of her M&S haul 😂 and how many times does she pull at that blouse? And don’t get me started on the ridiculously long animal print dress.

• Haha
Cleaning a toilet brush I'm a sink lego hair ? Its sent my OCD thru the roof and flairs and I dont even have ocd...think of the tit splashes in the air she really is a fruad..so aye hens

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Cleaning a toilet brush I'm a sink lego hair ? Its sent my OCD thru the roof and flairs and I dont even have ocd...think of the tit splashes in the air she really is a fruad..so aye hens
Could not believe what i was seeing, a toilet brush soaking in the sink:oops:, I don't care how much she claims she cleaned that sink afterwards you just do not do that :sick:. Queen of clean my a*&e!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.